Sign in to follow this  
yellow 63

keep the faith

noticed a lot of glum faces after the game ok we lost but lets get right behind the lads as we will not be playing the champions elect every week also must agree with posts about arsenal fans cocky and trappy about the only two words i could get away with using on this board otbc

You''re right, No. 63; though I admittedly owned one of those glum faces there was a secret righteousness inside of me knowing we''d played bl**dy well in the 2nd (credit to everyone including our support), and actually deserved an extra man advantage and a couple more goals than we got against the best team going. In that way the generally bad reception of defeat could be seen a badge of honour for us if you like. As is our ability, (without denigrating our own boys in any way), having said all that, admittedly to acknowledge the opposition''s superiority on Saturday. However, mainly I had eyes only for the yella & green and there were some magic moments from our chaps, particularly Hucks, Saffri and Francis. And all that without Bentley!