Sign in to follow this  
norwich flag

up ay colney today jfh still here

was up a colney today he had them all in doing a big work out jfh was in there

but sorry to say did not do much everyone else was doing it but big ? on the floyd

[quote user="Wilfie107"]Its about time we got him on a short term deal - say 2 months, would give us another option up front[/quote]

Do you do stand-up, Wilfie?

[quote user="Wilfie107"]Its about time we got him on a short term deal - say 2 months, would give us another option up front[/quote]

no, no, no, we don''t need a 36 year old fat assed has been that isn''t even regarded as good enough for Cardiff thanks very much. Seriously, if the only option is him I''d rather we didn''t bother.

[quote user="Wilfie107"]So you''re sayin there''s nothing he could offer us?[/quote]

You really are a comedian, aren''t you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Dean Coneys Arse"]Heh heh heh.  Cardiff''s, no question.  A 36 year old, fat-arsed has-been.[/quote]

What is it with you and mens'' arses

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[quote user="Dean Coneys Arse"]Heh heh heh.  Cardiff''s, no question.  A 36 year old, fat-arsed has-been.[/quote]

What is it with you and mens'' arses

[/quote]

Seems to be rather a lot of arse talk, perhaps the closet door is begining to open?

[quote user="Wilfie107"]So you''re sayin there''s nothing he could offer us?[/quote]

No, if Hucks wasn''t good enough to play for us, how could JFH be?

It wouldn''t be an ideal solution but I''d be confident that if you get the ball in the right areas then JFH will stick it away, no probs.

Fantastic striker when he was at his best and if the chances are created for him he won''t have forgotten how to score goals.

If we were left with a choice of Cureton or JFH then, for me, JFH would win every time.

[quote user="GJP"]

It wouldn''t be an ideal solution but I''d be confident that if you get the ball in the right areas then JFH will stick it away, no probs.

Fantastic striker when he was at his best and if the chances are created for him he won''t have forgotten how to score goals.

If we were left with a choice of Cureton or JFH then, for me, JFH would win every time.

[/quote]with you all the way on this GJP = but ''at his best'' is the key phrase here...at his best,then yeah, no worries,,,and sure, remember JFH is dutch, and so technically good - so imagine a creative frontline of hooley, bell, lupes and JFH playing as one - sure the chances would come...but hopefully wouldn''t go as easily...JFH played 44 games for cardiff last term if memory serves, and so fitness shouldn''t be an issue, just if he has the guile to create and score chances, despite lacking the pace these days...tbh, i''d prefer another option up front for city...

[quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

Cardiff must have attacked very rarely then last seasson has he only scored 7 goals in 40 odd league games.

Curo scored more for us and can do the role that JFH would if he got here. At least Cureton would be playing with a bit of passion.

[quote user="Roger Hansbury"]Roeder said he will be up Mon,Tue and wed this week[/quote]

and in the starting line up saturday.....

jas :)

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

Cardiff must have attacked very rarely then last seasson has he only scored 7 goals in 40 odd league games.

Curo scored more for us and can do the role that JFH would if he got here. At least Cureton would be playing with a bit of passion.

[/quote]

Although Cardiff did have a better season than us...

JFH has proven himself to have been a top quality player who played at the top of the game. Cureton has never been close to being in the same class. I''d expect JFH to have a bit more in the locker than Cureton, even if he doesn''t have the same amount of "passion".

[quote user="cityangel"]

No, if Hucks wasn''t good enough to play for us, how could JFH be?

[/quote]

Huckerby was/is good enough to play for us, what makes you think he may not be?

Cureton''s stats from last season -

2007/08 Statistics
TEAMCompetitionGSSBGASHSGFCFSYCRC
NorwichEnglish FA Cup2000822300
NorwichEnglish League Championship29121228846151520
2007/08 Season Totals31121209648171820

JFH'' stats from last season -

2007/08 Statistics
TEAMCompetitionGSSBGASHSGFCFSYCRC
CardiffEnglish League Championship33371010255454631
CardiffEnglish FA Cup4111864500
2007/08 Season Totals3748011061495131

Key -

Glossary
GS: Games Started, SB: Used as Substitute, G: Goals, A: Assists, SH: Shots, SG: Shots on goal, YC: Yellow Cards, RC: Red Cards, FC: Fouls Committed, FS: Fouls Suffered, SV: Saves, OF: Offsides, W: Wins, D: Draws, L: Losses