Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

IT'S A SHAME DOC IS INJURED

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Put the Doc up front....

...now Ive heard everything.
Amazing how so many will accept so much mediocrity.
[/quote]

lol not amazing really, I think it''s called desperation. [:D]

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]It''s not just the 20 a season he''d score - his movement up front reallu brings others into the game[/quote]And those perfectly weighted sixty yard through balls would unlock any defence for any of our midfield who sprint forward - Russell would get twenty as well.

canarytom wrote

I have never cheered an opposition goal! You have your opinion and I have mine so live with it

Okay Tom. I am happy to live with the fact you are glad one of our senior professionals is injured and unavailable but is that your idea of supporting the Club?

I am not saying Doc instead of a bespoke target man. I would always prefer to see the pegs in the right holes but for now, and incase we are unable to sign the player we need I am suggesting Doc would do a job.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

canarytom wrote

I have never cheered an opposition goal! You have your opinion and I have mine so live with it

Okay Tom. I am happy to live with the fact you are glad one of our senior professionals is injured and unavailable but is that your idea of supporting the Club?

I am not saying Doc instead of a bespoke target man. I would always prefer to see the pegs in the right holes but for now, and incase we are unable to sign the player we need I am suggesting Doc would do a job.

[/quote]Agree with this, and if he scored I would start the singing:Oh Doherteeeeeeeeee......Doher-Doher-Doher-teeeeee......He''s an 100% player much like Banjo Cureton.  It''s funny how many defend Jamie and slate Doc when they are basically the same thing - not very good but try their hardest.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Because he would play up front as a decent target man in this league.

I wonder if he will come back to that position if we fail to sign someone.

I would certainly prefer him up front to some of the players being touted, he would sertainly lend strength.

I''m looking forward to Doc''s return and I wonder if Roeder realises he has a ''get out of jail free card'' in Doc?

[/quote]

Now Rude old , you are such a lovely old boy and indeed as sweet as the sweetest poster on these pages , now you lovely old boy have you seen Doc come up to meet the corners when we are are on the attack ? errr!!!....I don''t know what to say , I don''t want to be unkind to you Rude old . So I wont say anymore . bless you Rude.You are such a lovely old boy ....arrdee.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote user="canarytom"]Couldn''t agree more Yellow Submarine. Think we would have given a few more penalties away too if he had been playing! He doesn''t seem to understand that you are not allowed to pull people''s shirts or bundle them over. Whats more amusing is that he looks stunned when ever he gives away one of his stupid freekicks. It looks like he will never learn. With any luck our new central pairing will do well enough to freeze any chance of him getting back into the team![/quote]

Didn''t we go something like 18 months without giving a pen away until the middle of last season, with a central pairing of (mainly) Doc and Shackell ?  And haven''t we given 2 penalties away so far this season without Doc in the team ?

[/quote]

No its 3

Dear Gary was signed as a defender NOT a striker. Playing him upfront was Worthys way of having a go and he had no other choice. Doc was cr*p up front he can''t head, hold a ball or pass. It''s only his lightning speed that defenders are frightened of. [;)]Spurs fans called him the Ginger Pele as a huge joke. Are we realy that desperate again?

[quote user="The Butler"]Dear Gary was signed as a defender NOT a striker. Playing him upfront was Worthys way of having a go and he had no other choice. Doc was cr*p up front he can''t head, hold a ball or pass. It''s only his lightning speed that defenders are frightened of. [;)]Spurs fans called him the Ginger Pele as a huge joke. Are we realy that desperate again?[/quote]

lol certainly seems that way, and the funny thing to me is that some fans would be happy playing Doc as our main striker. [:D]

I am a proud Norfolk man but I am afraid intellect is not a strong County trait.

Try reading and understanding the points. If you can do that you might even be able to properly support the players we have instead of moaning about what we haven''t got. For example, with proper support we have enough to beat Brum; the team is becoming more cohesive and players are giving it 100%. I don''t care much for Fozzy but the guy shows real commitment.

If you want to know how wrong many of you have been take a look at your criticism of Matty Patty which became very personal. Here is a young man who has moved to a new area, had to live in a hotel and who is not yet he finished article; he is happy to burst a gut for NCFC but you slag him off. He is precisely the sort of player we need to stick one up the Brady Bunch.

I am beginning to believe half the reason NCFC are failing to acheive is down to it''s dippy support. First, it sits on it''s hands and is too slow to react when things are bad but when the Club and team are trying to put things right it carries on sulking so nothing gets better.

This Club will not improve until the supporters move on and look forward. If you want to constantly slag off and slate why not try it from a seat at Portman Road.