Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

Tomas Pekhart

Maybe an omen?...

He is the first signing I ever make on champ man 2007 for city, he NEVER scores less than 25 in a season and becomes Jan Kollers replacement in the Chech national team!!

I know this is champ man, but they do have a good record of spotting great young players! (Cherno Samba aside lol!)

I think he would be a big hit in this league!

[quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"]

Maybe an omen?...

He is the first signing I ever make on champ man 2007 for city, he NEVER scores less than 25 in a season and becomes Jan Kollers replacement in the Chech national team!!

I know this is champ man, but they do have a good record of spotting great young players! (Cherno Samba aside lol!)

I think he would be a big hit in this league!

[/quote]

don''t know about Championship Manager as its a not very realistic game at all but Football Manager uses real scouts to produce their database, it''s not pure luck that you sign a brilliant unknown from europe to find that a little later in the real world he is signing for a big club in England or Spain etc

Ive mentioned this fella a few times before on these boards...

With our current shocking lack of forwards after losing Keane, Defoe and now surely Berbatov (and yet keeping DarrenFookingBent) in just over 6 months im not sure the club will allow him to go out on loan, as we only have DarrenFookingBent available up front. ive seen him play quite a bit for the ressies and he''s impressed me, holds the ball up well and is a threat in the air. Would be happy for him to get a season at City under his belt... can we sign two more forwards in a week tho?

My Spurs supporting mate at work raves about the guy and was adamant he would be appearing on the bench for Tottenham this season.  In light of how many strikers Spurs are unloading at the moment I am even more surprised therefore he has been let out.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]So...Southampton with no money....get a target man before us.....hmmmm.[/quote]Offload Rasiak who''s probably on £10k a week, get this lad in for less per week - seems like good business.  Gutted though, hoped we might get him.

"that is what lures me... every game their matches are attended by 30,000 fans."Someone''s in for a shock. [img]http://new.pinkun.com/cs/emoticons/emotion-40.gif[/img]

all a bit weird, we are in desperate need of strikers and then go loan our most promising Academy player out to Soton!!! Weird.

Would far rather have seen him at City getting his head on a few balls from Hoolahan but there you go. Perhaps Glenn really has got an ace up his sleeve?

[quote user="stagjones"]

Would far rather have seen him at City getting his head on a few balls from Hoolahan but there you go. Perhaps Glenn really has got an ace up his sleeve?

[/quote]

We have been hoping that for quite a while now...