Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

According to twtd....

Town fan in peace!Don''t worry, they post so much squit on there, although it does work three ways this "potential" deal! It suits Lee as he stays in the area, it suits us ''cos he''s off the wage bill and we make 500k profit...does it suit Norwich, he''s a target man after all!Hmm! ;)

Noj is one of many! [6] Alan Lee has definitely had his day, a big step backwards if you take him, but you can probably guarantee he''d score against us. Regardless of how poor he has become he has been a good player for us and i for one don''t want our memorys tainted and likewise you don''t want your club tainted!

I can''t see this happening because apparently Alan Lee would never consider playing for Norwich ( so I''m told) but if we did sign him I wouldn''t be too upset.

Don''t bother getting too carried away, I have been on TWTD before and trust me, it''s a message board full of dumb chav kids who post insults at each other most of the time, it''s not really much of a football forum at all and I wouldn''t take much notice of any news that comes from those scumbags.

Thats right, its very juvenile.

When they are not insulting each other they spend most of their time trying to find a way of spinning anything Norwich connected into bad news.

They are funny.

It''s not exactly that he is not good enough (not consistant might be a better way of putting it), but much like your threads slagging off GR for publicly slating plyers, certain ITFC players have had enough of being treated like 5 year olds by JM, hence Alan Lee for one has engaged an agent to find him a new club!  In summary, you could do better, but then again you could do worse.  to think had he gone to Hull last summer as they wanted, he could be in the PL now! (not that he would be a success IMO).

[quote user="alykanas"]

Thats right, its very juvenile.

When they are not insulting each other they spend most of their time trying to find a way of spinning anything Norwich connected into bad news.

They are funny.

[/quote]Now what MB does that sound like .....

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Am I the only one who wouldn''t mind Alan Lee here as our target man?[/quote]

No. The last time I saw him play, admittedly it was some time ago, though, I thought he looked quite dangerous in the box.

Is twtd an abbreviation of twatted. My online Urban Dictionary reliably informs me that twatted means either: 1.To be hit on the head by another head. 2.to be very, very drunk. Either definition would be quite appropriate for the posters using that forum I think.

If we get a LM and another target man, then with the squad we have anything other than playoffs will be failure (in fact anything outside top 2 will be unacceptable), but the managers lack of man management skills and tactical nouse will bring it down to 8th or 9th.  I expect that if we are outside top 10 at Xmas (or even November) JM will go.

As for you, IMHO it is the opposite - the squad is lacking but the manager will make up for some of that and get you higher than expected, so top 10 but I doubt the playoffs - unless something happens in January to kick you onwards.

I''ve heard Blue that if you are not in the top six come October Jim will go, and Sam Allardyce will come in, apparently a friend of Marcus Evans....

[quote user="Blue"]

If we get a LM and another target man, then with the squad we have anything other than playoffs will be failure (in fact anything outside top 2 will be unacceptable), but the managers lack of man management skills and tactical nouse will bring it down to 8th or 9th.  I expect that if we are outside top 10 at Xmas (or even November) JM will go.

As for you, IMHO it is the opposite - the squad is lacking but the manager will make up for some of that and get you higher than expected, so top 10 but I doubt the playoffs - unless something happens in January to kick you onwards.

[/quote]Our squad is lacking?we''ve got a good keeper, v. decent back four (improved on last season), we maybe need a better right winger (crofty is so frustrating) and a creative midfielder.Oh and course we need a big striker.IMO we need 3 players of genuine quality for the play-offs. Come on G.R do it!

sorry CT buyt we need another 8 or 9 top quality players to begin to even mention the playoffs... if we get injuries then the current crap will get the nod again.... not good enough im afraid!

We cant afford 1 player though it seems.. let alone 3.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

sorry CT buyt we need another 8 or 9 top quality players to begin to even mention the playoffs... if we get injuries then the current crap will get the nod again.... not good enough im afraid!

[/quote]

Completely inaccurate and over the top. The only thing that we''re lacking is someone to stick the ball in the net. If you think we''re not playing better football and look better than last year due to the players we''ve purchased, you''ve been watching the wrong games.....or haven''t been at all.

In saying that we''ve only had one home game, have you been to any away games yet?

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]Is twtd an abbreviation of twatted. My online Urban Dictionary reliably informs me that twatted means either: 1.To be hit on the head by another head. 2.to be very, very drunk. Either definition would be quite appropriate for the posters using that forum I think.[/quote]

I believe it stands for T**ts with tiny d**ks!

[quote user="Hoolahoop"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Completely inaccurate and over the top. The only thing that we''re lacking is someone to stick the ball in the net. If you think we''re not playing better football and look better than last year due to the players we''ve purchased, you''ve been watching the wrong games.....or haven''t been at all.

In saying that we''ve only had one home game, have you been to any away games yet?

[/quote]Thanks for that Hoolahoop. All of the players that G.R has bought in will improve the squad. We only need 3 players to have a very good playoff chasing squad.