Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

does it really take nine months to find a big man???

over the last few months i hazard a guess to how many strikers we have been linked too.

why havent we got one?,surely if roeder knew this in november if he needed a big man and dublin hanging up his boots in may ,

i believe we put in a bid for one striker..andy carroll.

its not surprising we dont have a striker if we havent put a bid for one,every striker linked to norwich has scored goals which surgests we are good at scouting but obviously not buying.

i do belive we have a stronger team than last year and i feel roeders ruthfullness is only for the good of the club,serious lack of funds is the problems lets hope the new boys prove we dont need a big man up front one man does not make a team well lets hope so..

maybe all the fans are singing the same song...maybe its a bit frustrating when your neigbours have all the money.......i would be if my neigbour pulled up in a new audi ,

This thread sounds like a line from a Mae West film:"Gee, you''re a big guy, how big are you?""Well Ma''am, I''m six feet & seven inches""Forget the six feet, why don''cha come inside & tell me about the seven inches"      Something like that.

Apparently, nine months is the gestation period before Hartson gives birth to a ''big man''........I knew he wasn''t overweight, he was just pregnant with our next striker.