Sign in to follow this  
Here We Go

Re: c.t

[quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]i am a tad confussed when did C.T take the micheal out of Sir Bobby Robson? you sir need to get your facts straight.[/quote]

around last week

[quote user="DisorientatedCanary"]No, keep him. i shall not side with King Caps Lock.[/quote]

oh dear u look like a reetard no wonder u live in the mighty ipswich town big oh dear

oh i get you now, it confussed me as he has a respect to Sir Bobby in his signiture (Spelling) i take back my earlier comment.

[quote user="Hoolahoop"]

Reading some of your posts, and now this.....it''s obvious to me who the moron is.

[/quote]

what posts scummer

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]have you not got a school project or something to be getting on with over the summer holiday''s Tim?[/quote]

He quite obviously doesn''t go to school. Look at the state of his English.

doing wat exactly sitting at the computer hoping rubbish little nnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiige will sign some body

the buzz has landed, me thinks tim howard needs a hand with these pesky naaaarrrrwich scummers

tim howard? wrote the following post at 27/08/2008 3:07 PM:

i love ipswich and u ar all complete sados wh support a rubbish team that can not win

Not as much as you love your sister,though .

Good grief binner, I know Ipswich has deprivation akin to the worst urban squalor in the country but did you even attend school once? Now run along and play with something sharp eh.

[quote user="tim howard"]doing wat exactly sitting at the computer hoping rubbish little nnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiige will sign some body[/quote]

And you''re sitting at the computer taunting people for being better than you

Just a suggestion, dont call Norwich little... Cathedral Envy is pathetic, even for you...