Sign in to follow this  
Mason 47

Re: norwich and ipswich

I wonder if Norris will come as good as Sam Parkin...I think you also beat us to his signature....

I wonder if we just pretend to be interested in players so you ''have no mind of your own'' scummers copy us...making you look even more silly than you did before.

Let me guess, your from Whitehouse, no Nacton, no Maidenhall, no that''s the unmistakable stench of Chantry.

Where can I start. With a town with so much history this corner of once sleepy Suffolk has steadily degenerated beyond belief over the last ten years. All the once cool shops have gone only to be replaced by tacky cheap chain shops that supply 11 year old truant chavs and their 29 year old granny''s with all the slagiest R''N''B stylie gear they''ll ever need. Other places of great mystery and intruige are the social ''drop in'' centres for doley chav''s and pikes to seek advice on making sure they get the most form the generous benefits system as well as checking their gender, orientation etc. Well we''ve got to look after these poor soles haven''t we.... yeah right!

The Creme De La Creme chav hangout is the 24 hr ''raceway'' circuit around Commercial Road. At night this is a powerhouse of stupidly customised pikey cars hammering around the Indy 500 style track with cars overloaded with school age chav teens thrash the shit out Citreon Saxo''s in order to do the 1/4 mile circuit quicker than their chav mates. The ''Pit-stop'' is fast food heaven known as ''Cardinal Park'' On average there are 2 chav related serious assaults here per month here. On average Ipswich sees around 2 murders per year all of which are druggy booze chav related. The town centre really is to be avoided at night especially if you are on your own and you end up in one of the poorly lit side streets. The papers are low on content when it comes to reporting chav related incidents as you would expect but the pikey photo''s tell the grim chavy truth. The latest space filler is pictures of extreme chavs and their redneck families speaking out at the ''unfair'' dishing out of anti-social behaviour restraining orders to try and curb these hell raising little baseball cap clad shits that are making people''s lives a misery.

The main drag through Ippo is a sight to behold. During weekdays it is awash with unwashed chavs most look really olde for their age. The market sells out of date veg, and those bloody T-shirts with wolves heads on!!! If you ever have time the open top ''sightseeing''!!!! tour of Ipswich is pure gold. It takes in all the major council estates of which their are 5 and boy are they huge! Expect to see the chavy remains of burnt out cars, shops and fat druggy chavs sitting on the grass verges drinking 2 litre bottles of white lightning cider - I kid you not. Me and the Mrs go for a cruise around these hell holes just for a laugh. There''s always something new to laugh at. We should be careful though as they are starting to recognise our nice clean car.

Come to Ipswich and check it out.... You''ll be in chav heaven.

[:|]

And here was me thinking that this was a place to find some "semi-intelligent" football debate and discussion - fat chance. This thread is nothing but puerile nonsense and, in my view, has no place on here. Come on mods - wake up and terminate !

[quote user="tim howard"]itfc iam gonna shank u in da nite at ur council house and den ill start interbreeding ur sis and mum to make new retards and den shoot da wastemen for da fun of it boss[/quote]

innit Bro yeh! blingin

jas :)