Sign in to follow this  
Mason 47

Re: norwich and ipswich

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="itfc 4ever"]

now then naarrrwwwiccch scummers! there are some facts im going to make clear to you!

1. campo is the best player in the division

2. we are considerably richer than you!

3. weve got a bigger and better ground then you

4. weve won more then you ever will

5 were going up and your going down.

6. we will easily complete the double over you.

i could go on and on but basicvally were just far superior to you carrot crunchers. luck forward to throwing you about when we meet!

PS: keep crying about huckerby, its brilliant

[/quote]

Your village appears to be missing an idiot.

[/quote]

No it isnt. Theres no limit to the idoits where he comes from....

your team is awfull!. i must admit i was a bit concerened when roeder starting talking the talk about summer transfers, but looking at what you either found or borrowed is crap!!!!! then you start a charity on line, what was it called again? norwichareskint.com! absoulutley brilliant, your a laughing stock!!

just face it with the players we have we will murder you scummers!

[quote user="itfc 4ever"]

your team is awfull!. i must admit i was a bit concerened when roeder starting talking the talk about summer transfers, but looking at what you either found or borrowed is crap!!!!! then you start a charity on line, what was it called again? norwichareskint.com! absoulutley brilliant, your a laughing stock!!

[/quote]

Chris,welcome back! Good to see you showing your true colours.

1. Ivan Camelpoo isn''t even the best player in your team, let alone the division.

2. You have considerably more debt than we do.

3. I''m sure Ipswich Borough Council are proud of the football ground they own and lease to you.

4. If you stop living in the past, you''ll realise we''re the team with the greater recent successes.

5. See you next season.

6. I''m sure you''ll happily return to this forum when we beat you.

[/quote]

hardly appropriate comment is it? i thought that was more an Ipswich thing.

jas :)

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Isn''t it amazing how many binners don''t know that they rent their ground off the council?

Council tennants.

Scabby.

[/quote]

i never said i didnt know that did i! at least we own more then 50% of our squad. now that is scabby hey WEENer

[quote user="itfc 4ever"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Isn''t it amazing how many binners don''t know that they rent their ground off the council?

Council tennants.

Scabby.

[/quote]

i never said i didnt know that did i! at least we own more then 50% of our squad. now that is scabby hey WEENer

[/quote]

So have you gone with Mummy and Daddy to get your school uniform yet? Seems like you need to work hard on maths and english, kid.

[quote user="itfc 4ever"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Council tennants.

Scabby.

[/quote]

[/quote]

ermmm... unless our squad consists of 10 players then you show just how simple you really are.

Do you knock on the window of the local ambulance and ask "can i have a free ice cream?"

Due to most of its inhabitants being rodents, Ipswich is a town largely void of any kind of cultural influences. However, one interesting thing to point out is the variety of languages spoken. The official language of the town is a local speech known as ''grime''. For those who do not speak it (or ''chat'' it, as the natives say), grime sounds roughly like a cat coughing up hairballs while suffering from a nasty chest infection. To the rodents, however, grime is a sophisticated tongue, requiring extensive training and great dedication to master. It is believed that those most fluent in grime hold the right to lead the rodent packs. These mighty warriors are chosen through an annual contest, held in a mythical place known only as "Rushmere Eef". On this sacred ground, the largest and most racially unidentifiable rodents will face off against one another. They will take it in turns to shout at each other in grime, the winner being decided by the creature that speaks the fastest and makes the least sense.

[/quote]

Jesus your the biggest f**king idiot this forum has ever seen!

you talk like a chav, your family is most likely inbred you seem to feel tough behind a keyboard. your a binner (something you should really not be to proud of). You seem to lack any intelligence to create a structured debate.

now lets look at some facts.

your sh**tty little team have lost 2 so far this season both at home oh yes there goes your fantastic home record.

your average attendence is 21895 lower thans ours and  only 2000 more people then we have sold in season tickets

your manager is an idiot you seems to lack his own transfer targets and jumps onto our bandwagon

your holding all your hopes on a player who is past it in campo

we''ve moved on from huckerby

Now move on you fool your sister/mother is calling for you!!

banned untill 2160!!!! a bit harsh anyway itfc 4ever is back!

you are all a little touchy over a bit of banter, truth hurt? how many of you deluded supporters actually think you can compete with the mighty ipswich? it must really hurt to see us bidding 2-3 million for one player

[quote user="buzz"]

it must really hurt to see us bidding 2-3 million for one player

[/quote]

sorry what dream was that one?

[quote user="buzz"]

you are all a little touchy over a bit of banter, truth hurt? how many of you deluded supporters actually think you can compete with the mighty ipswich? it must really hurt to see us bidding 2-3 million for one player

[/quote]

Are you his boyfriend?

For a player that failed a medical and has been proven to not be able to hit a barn door. Shocking and painful to me........oh I weep.

Now, politely ***k off. Scum ****.

[quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="buzz"]

[/quote]

Are you his boyfriend?

[/quote]

sadly its not his dad/uncle/brother.. hes gone through the whole process of registering again with a different username....

[quote user="buzz"]

[/quote]

How many times do i have to say this. bidding means nothing, any team could go out and bid £50million for Shola tomorrow. The amount of money you spend not flash about is the important part. Claiming to be rich because you put a bid in is ridiculous, he didnt sign, you didnt spend the money, so you''ve got no proof you ever even had it. Oh and while were on the subject of transfers, thanks for buying David Norris last season so he didnt come to us, money so so well spent there hay.

tim howard? wrote the following: itfc iam gonna shank u in da nite at ur council house and den ill start interbreeding ur sis and mum to make new retards and den shoot da wastemen for da fun of it boss

Brrrraaaap! Brrraaaapp!!

I don''t know what on earth that lot is meant to mean, but it did provide me with a smile!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="itfc 4ever"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Council tennants.

Scabby.

[/quote]

[/quote]

So have you gone with Mummy and Daddy to get your school uniform yet? Seems like you need to work hard on maths and english, kid.

[/quote]

I think his mum and dad has left him alone and gone to get his new uniform, as otherwise he would not be allowed to use the computer.

[quote user="DisorientatedCanary"][quote user="buzz"]

[/quote]

How many times do i have to say this. bidding means nothing, any team could go out and bid £50million for Shola tomorrow. The amount of money you spend not flash about is the important part. Claiming to be rich because you put a bid in is ridiculous, he didnt sign, you didnt spend the money, so you''ve got no proof you ever even had it. Oh and while were on the subject of transfers, thanks for buying David Norris last season so he didnt come to us, money so so well spent there hay.

[/quote]

Norris is a quality player and you will soon see when he returns to full fitness. i like the way you imply you could of signed him, ha! what where you going to pay for him with? carrots?

and to all you people who refer to attendances? so you attract more than us to a lower standard of football. Some say loyal, i say thick as f*ck!

plus carrow road is like a morgue anyway no atmosphere what so ever. full of women and children.

[quote user="buzz"][quote user="DisorientatedCanary"][quote user="buzz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Norris is a quality player and you will soon see when he returns to full fitness. i like the way you imply you could of signed him, ha! what where you going to pay for him with? carrots?

and to all you people who refer to attendances? so you attract more than us to a lower standard of football. Some say loyal, i say thick as f*ck!

plus carrow road is like a morgue anyway no atmosphere what so ever. full of women and children.

[/quote]

Has Norris been injured since the day you signed him?, certainly not showed any quality yet has he. oh and its a well known fact we tried to sign him. Next.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMFAO right ''o''

You double-ugly sack of inbred rhino spit, have a nice day [:)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Women and children will,of course,not go to Poorman Road for fear of being raped or eaten.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="buzz"][quote user="DisorientatedCanary"][quote user="buzz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Women and children will,of course,not go to Poorman Road for fear of being raped or eaten.

[/quote]

However they have nothing to fear as they are all related lol

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="buzz"][quote user="DisorientatedCanary"][quote user="buzz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

very original - you think of that all on your own?

[quote user="buzz"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="buzz"][quote user="DisorientatedCanary"][quote user="buzz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

very original - you think of that all on your own?

[/quote]

No of course not,you idiot.I employ a highly paid team of scriptwriters to do it for me.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="buzz"][quote user="DisorientatedCanary"][quote user="buzz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

However they have nothing to fear as they are all related lol

[/quote]

It''s like one big family bbq. [:D]

In his defence, though, judging from his posts I''d be very surprised if he owns, or has ever owned, a school uniform.