Sign in to follow this  
tim howard?

oj

have seen him twice now and realy does not look like the next ched i know we need to give him time to settle but the championship is a strong league and the lad dosent strike me as someone ready for this standard of football

i think his response was driven by a rather short and not well balanced view on koroma, i get what you mean about the whole strong league thing etc, but he is 18. new to england and im sure its bloody hard work coming to a new country learning english and NAARRRFFFOOOKso give him time, im sure he will be ok. he clearly has something about him.

if u iz gonna start beef wiv me bredrin uiz in for an assssssssss whooping moron who made up he got an official sms to say we waz gonna sign ameobi wen wernt and then fort it was funny to take the peee out of bobby robson an ageing legend and u anted to take the pis*

quote user="tim howard?"

if you are going to make a point of labelling me a scummer at least back it up with proof 

Today, 3:07 PM

tim howard? is not online. Last active: 27/08/2008 13:29:19 tim howard?

Not Ranked
Joined on 25/02/2007
Posts 182

Re: c.t

Reply Quote

i love ipswich and u ar all complete sados wh support a rubbish team that can not win

Like this Binman?

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]quote user="tim howard?"

if you are going to make a point of labelling me a scummer at least back it up with proof 

Today, 3:07 PM

tim howard? is not online. Last active: 27/08/2008 13:29:19tim howard? Not Ranked Joined on 25/02/2007 Posts 182

Re: c.t

ReplyQuote

i love ipswich and u ar all complete sados wh support a rubbish team that can not win

Like this Binman?

[/quote]2 litre bottle of White Lightning - £3Packet of condoms (For fun with Sister) - £2Being outed as a piece of Binner Trash? - Priceless

[quote user="theoneandonlycullum"]Moooooo. How do you start beef? With jump leads and some WD40?

Tim Howard - American Ipswich Gangster Binman?

[/quote]

Apparently its something you start with your "bredrin".One can only assume that its a Suffolk euphemism for sex with members of one''s family.