Sign in to follow this  
LORD FOXY LOWE

CITY KEEPER READY FOR BIRMINGHAM

Phew! I was sat here in a right panic wondering if David Marshall was prepared for the match on Saturday. Thankfully the official site has put my mind at rest.

[quote user="LORD FOXY LOWE"]Phew! I was sat here in a right panic wondering if David Marshall was prepared for the match on Saturday. Thankfully the official site has put my mind at rest.[/quote]

Lol! The official site is getting so bland its untrue.I''m just waiting for one of the players to be trotted out with a comment along the lines of "I think that if we score more than them on Saturday we can win." Its really getting to that level of fatuousness!

[quote user="LORD FOXY LOWE"]Phew! I was sat here in a right panic wondering if David Marshall was prepared for the match on Saturday. Thankfully the official site has put my mind at rest.[/quote]

Don''t open it anymore, it only gets me frustrated! Fans are not interested in soaps, what''s next? Gary Doherty: "I used to be a vegetarian..." (could this be the cause of the injury, find out more next week on NCFC official site!)

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

Don''t open it anymore, it only gets me frustrated! Fans are not interested in soaps, what''s next? Gary Doherty: "I used to be a vegetarian..." (could this be the cause of the injury, find out more next week on NCFC official site!)

[/quote]

"Crofty Tells All: My relationship with Jade Goody"

Well, when you haven''t got any proper news to report on why not write something so pointless it is laughable instead!!!

Haven''t been on the official site for ages as it seemed to be going downhill rapidly!!!