Sign in to follow this  
morty

Match report in The People

According to the match report in the people "newspaper" we are carrot crunchers, Huckerby "hoodwinked" the referee for the penalty and Gary Holt was man of the match! Am I just being too sensitive or would it be too much to ask for some decent un-biased reporting? We were upagainst the best club in Europe, we were never going to win, but I think we came away with some credit for our second half performance, and it really pi**es me off when these so called journos can''t even find the time to give us just a little bit of applause. Rant over

Its just something I feel we have to get used too. We are a small club compared to some and for some reason Norwich has never in their affections. Now if it was Ipswich that would be a different matter. God lets hope they dont come up and we go down.

Don''t even waste your energy hoping for a change in national press attitude - good piece from Joe Ferrari in yesterdays programme that sums this topic up well: it''s been like this since 1972 when we emerged from the primeaval swamp (or so the national press consider Norfolk footballing heritage!!)

Morty ............ those journo`s ......... half-wits who`s worthless opinions shift in the breeze ! ....... they go with the flow ....... you wait for it ! .... Huckerby could transform from a headless chicken to a wonderboy ...... if his season goes well LMAO