Sign in to follow this  
Trent Canary

Rosenborg v Djurgardens

Personally I think if we are going to get Iversen, this result matters big time. If Rosenborg get knocked out thats a big drop in TV revenue and UEFA cup prize money, money which may be recouped by selling a player perhaps?Anyway, kick off is due, will update when I can be bothered.(On another topic Ched has struck a lovely penalty for Man City, and is getting good reviews)

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Personally I think if we are going to get Iversen, this result matters big time. If Rosenborg get knocked out thats a big drop in TV revenue and UEFA cup prize money, money which may be recouped by selling a player perhaps?Anyway, kick off is due, will update when I can be bothered.(On another topic Ched has struck a lovely penalty for Man City, and is getting good reviews)[/quote]The amount of power that boy generates without any backlift is just incredible. Man City just a little lucky overall though...

[quote user="Steve H"]

Yes, Roeder has said this already.

[/quote]And im saying it again.... The thread was more of an update thread on the game to be honest, but anyway...Shurmer - Have you watched the whole game? Only caught the penalties and highlights of the goal. Sounds like hes done very well.

No, the last 35 mins or so - but according to Bbc and Five the hosts missed a host of chances...

come on the djurgardens! sad state of affairs when I''m hoping iversen joins. just don''t see anyone else coming.and as for the man city game, I love the way ched claimed the equaliser. but from what I saw, final ten mins of normal time, and then pens (wife wanted a mcdonalds inbetween!!) he was superb, we should get him on loan [;)]

Classic goal apparently - beat the offside trap.

Or as they say:

43''1-0! Steffen Iversen! RBK ruste i angrep etter Kusi-Asares offside. Opp langs høyre, Lustig slår inn - og DER rager Ivers. Klassisk Ivers-scoring og RBK er i øyeblikket klare for UEFA-cupen
[:|]

[quote user="Badger"]B**t**d - anyone would think he didn''t want to come here![/quote]

Maybe he doesn''t?

I have not seen any interviews with Iversen where he has stated that he would love to join Norwich.

Certainly true - he apparently wants to come to England, but my guess is that he couldn''t care two hoots whereabouts in England that is, it could even depend on where his Mrs is from/has family.

[quote user="Badger"]B**t**d - anyone would think he didn''t want to come here![/quote]

he then kissed his Rosenborg badge before urinating on an NCFC shirt he had tied to a corner flag :(

jas :)

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Per Ciljan Skjelbred makes it 4He would also be an amazing signing...[/quote]disclaimer: I''m not suggesting we have a chance just that he would be fantastic

How come the BBC say its 1-0, the official UEFA Cup website say it was a 19:00 Central European Time kickoff, which means it was 34 mins ago....

Still, I''m trusting this website when it says Iversen is not going to become a Norwich player now!

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Per Ciljan Skjelbred makes it 4He would also be an amazing signing...[/quote]disclaimer: I''m not suggesting we have a chance just that he would be fantastic[/quote]Do Djurgardens have anyone half-decent up front?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Per Ciljan Skjelbred makes it 4He would also be an amazing signing...[/quote]disclaimer: I''m not suggesting we have a chance just that he would be fantastic[/quote]Do Djurgardens have anyone half-decent up front?[/quote]They have Matias Jonson....