Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Yet more speculation. Aaaagggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!

Being linked with Nemeth and Dean Richards now! It''s bank holiday Monday, I have loads to do, my wife wants to go out and I''m glued to the machine , switching from one football site to another. Oh for tomorrow to come and an end to all this speculation. 1st Wiz, can''t you get your magical balls out and give us a clue?

Tribalfootball.com - before anyone asks by the way.

Scotty: I''m afraid my balls have been badly damaged by Mrs Wiz''s over rubbing them, again!. they are currently being repaired by ''Wizards R Us'' in Ayindril.

However fear not, I''ve always said I saw Harewood sign, in my balls before the damage, and I still am hopeful this will come to pass, before Tuesday''s deadline.

The Dean Richards one is an old one - it was speculation between him and Doherty, and we got Doherty.

Thanks - Wiz - I''ll put my faith in your balls and await the unveiling of Harewood tomorrow.

Flecky, this is renewed speculation on Richards as Spurs have now said they are willing to release him on a free.

first wiz

you must encourage mrs wiz not to get too enthusiastic!!! she could severly damage our premiership season if she clouds the balls, over rubbing them - yeah right, was she getting too excited by that over zealous display by mr poll lol

by the way, can you confirm we WON''T be getting scowcroft?

Have to agree with Gazza here 1st Wiz - please try to control Mrs Wiz and her use of your balls, a great many here put a great deal of faith in your balls and any misuse will cause alot of unrest. In light of yours being out of use I''ve been doing much rubbing of my own balls today (much to the annoyance of Mrs Scotty, who frowns upon such unethical things) but alas fear they are not quite as magical as yours. Neverthless they tell me we will sign at least one, if not two players tomorrow - though they give me noclues as to who - I shall go rub them yet again and see....

First Wizard, if we sign Harewood tomorrow, I will regard you as a mystic force without peer. If we don''t, I''ll have to regard you as completely barking mad!