Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise Funds For Foncy , with the pink un Pickers .

[quote user="billy bunter"]

leicester to beat cheltenham away 1/1 looks great value - foxes need to 3pts from these to go up

leeds to beat brizzle rovers 1/2 - leeds beat palace 4-0, bristol r beat hereford 6-1 last week, but probably have used their goals/luck up in one game scoring that many

darlington to beat macclesfield 6/5 - darlington one more superior sides in that league, macclesfield hadnt scored in league this season. and although valiant effort were put to the sword by whu in 120mins. meaning they will be fatigued

[/quote]

So which one of these three are you suggesting is your nap Billy?

Also going for a M K Dons home win v. Swindon.

The Dons are going pretty well at the moment and Swindon weren''t great away from home last season.

Good Luck P''boro!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="billy bunter"]

leicester to beat cheltenham away 1/1 looks great value - foxes need to 3pts from these to go up

leeds to beat brizzle rovers 1/2 - leeds beat palace 4-0, bristol r beat hereford 6-1 last week, but probably have used their goals/luck up in one game scoring that many

darlington to beat macclesfield 6/5 - darlington one more superior sides in that league, macclesfield hadnt scored in league this season. and although valiant effort were put to the sword by whu in 120mins. meaning they will be fatigued

[/quote]

So which one of these three are you suggesting is your nap Billy?

[/quote]

play safety 1st and go leeds

need a score under my belt after last week

Hi guys,

First of all well done to Mr Chops for last weeks selections, is great to get the ball rolling so early in the season.

Having had a look at all the fixtures and dismissing some of the local teams in the FA Cup qualifying rounds (as tempting as Fleet Town v Brockenhurst was!!! [:D]) my nap for this week is Ebbsfleet United to beat Oxford United at home, Ebbsfleet have started well at home whilst Oxford have failed to score in 3 out of their 4 games and according to my Oxford supporting mate, look absolutely attrocious (or something along those lines)!!!

Best of luck P''Boro!!  [Y][B][Y][B]

Thought I''d join in and have a punt with the rest of you. Im going to go for another Spanish one. Barcalona to beat Numancia away! Good luck with your picks PC!

hey guys.. well done for the publicity story on the pinkun Front page! can only do the free bet more good!

i''ll chuck my hat in the ring this week and go for....

Barnsley to beat Derby and condem Jewell to the sack!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

hey guys.. well done for the publicity story on the pinkun Front page! can only do the free bet more good!

[/quote]

Good spot Jas, well done Ray and Nutty, much deserved FRONT PAGE recognition for you both !

It''s pounds for points this week with a lovely couple from France.

Marseille are "Innnnnn ONE" and have scored 9 goals in their opening 3 fixtures so it looks like being a case of  "look what you could''ve won" for FC Sochaux[:O]

Marseille V FC Sochaux    Home Win.

Goodluck P''boro_Canary [Y]

I''m sure you are going to find this weeks star prize which is hiding behind Billy [;)]

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Good spot Jas, well done Ray and Nutty, much deserved FRONT PAGE recognition for you both !

[/quote]

Now Gentleman Jim, this is recognition for Billy Dixon and all of the posters on Raise Funds For FONCY threads. It''s not about me and Ray, we just look after it for you. I think it''s a really amazing thing we have happening here but without Billy''s tenner and all the pickers every week we wouldn''t have anything. As another poster who has been with us from the start it''s recognition for you too [Y]

Super! Smashing! Great![H]

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]

Can someone explain how this free bet works please?

[/quote]

The Pink Un Message Raise Funds For FONCY Thread

Log on to the Pink Un Message Board to  find the Raise Funds For Foncy Thread that was set up by Ray Ducker to raise money for the Academy. It''s a totally free bet because it''s sponsored by Dixmar Racing who give the best odds every week in an attempt to maximise any winnings for the academy.

How It Works

Every Wednesday Ray starts the new weeks thread. The ''Pink Un Pickers'' then select their ''nap bets'' for the weekends football fixtures. On the Friday evening the nominated picker from Ray''s rota selects 5/6 results from the weeks picks. Ray then phones these through to Dixmar Racing and posts the bet and the odds on the Saturday lunchtime.

Have we won?

So far there have been 5 winning weeks which have won just under £350 for the academy. There have been plenty of near misses too and the ''Pink Un Pickers'' have had a lot of fun trying.

Want To Take Part?

Just register with the Pink Un Message Board and post on the thread. It''s as simple as that.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Canary Chris"]MIDDLESBROUGH looking good this season. To beat Stoke.

PS: Never done this before I aim to get 100% this season!
[/quote]

Well done Chris , Welcome aboard , I am sure you will be one of the top tipster''s in Nuttys league , along side the lovely old Lap....err!!! I mean the lovely old 1st Wazz....err!!!...Well anyway good luck Chris....arrdee.

[/quote]Don''t you go worryin yourself about me and wazzy arrdee, we''re just trying to give the rest a head start and a bit of confidence. Anyway, I think that it''s about time we showed you that we''ve only been messin about up to now, so. this week, I''m going to agree with Beaker and Cosmic by going for MK Dons. So......

MK Dons v Swindon.....Home win.

Ps. Now you''re nearly famous, any chance of your autograph?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="CanaryRyan"]

[/quote]

Log on to the Pink Un Message Board to  find the Raise Funds For Foncy Thread that was set up by Ray Ducker to raise money for the Academy. It''s a totally free bet because it''s sponsored by Dixmar Racing who give the best odds every week in an attempt to maximise any winnings for the academy.

How It Works

Every Wednesday Ray starts the new weeks thread. The ''Pink Un Pickers'' then select their ''nap bets'' for the weekends football fixtures. On the Friday evening the nominated picker from Ray''s rota selects 5/6 results from the weeks picks. Ray then phones these through to Dixmar Racing and posts the bet and the odds on the Saturday lunchtime.

Have we won?

So far there have been 5 winning weeks which have won just under £350 for the academy. There have been plenty of near misses too and the ''Pink Un Pickers'' have had a lot of fun trying.

Want To Take Part?

Just register with the Pink Un Message Board and post on the thread. It''s as simple as that.

[/quote]I think it''d be a good idea for Ray to copy and paste this in at the start of every week. Or at least a condensed version. That way new pickers to the thread will be able to feel more included.  [Y]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Ill second that, its fantastic the way the free bet has taken off and been successful and is getting noticed. The cumulative total at the moment is £350 I reckon with a few good weeks we could get close to £1000 by the end of the season. Now theres a challenge!

[quote user="Fellas"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="CanaryRyan"]

[/quote]

How It Works

Have we won?

Want To Take Part?

[/quote]

I think it''d be a good idea for Ray to copy and paste this in at the start of every week. Or at least a condensed version. That way new pickers to the thread will be able to feel more included.  [Y]
[/quote]

Now Fellas , I know you asking me to paste and copy is because you know I cant do it , I feel I have a better chance performing open heart surgery and I know I can write a thesis as a scientist on Mendelism and the effect on chromosomes on genes in poultry which I have done in the past , my contribution to the poultry world I have been told is "satisfactory" by the higher order .

Now Fellas I know you only asked me to copy and paste in order to [:$] me , you just wait you have a hard time coming up , and yes I expect you cozied up to Lapp and Wass against poor arrdee at the Pickers meet , so I have got 3 of you against me now have I ? Well we will see about that . I can eat you lot for breakfast [:P]....arrdee. 

OK Ardee. There''s a first time for everything so here I go.

After much studying of the form guide????? Ok, 10 mins, I''m going to have to go north of the border.  The only one I can see for sure has to be PARTICK to win at home against ROSS COUNTY.  Has to be.

Is that all I have to do?

[quote user="Scooby"]

OK Ardee. There''s a first time for everything so here I go.

After much studying of the form guide????? Ok, 10 mins, I''m going to have to go north of the border.  The only one I can see for sure has to be PARTICK to win at home against ROSS COUNTY.  Has to be.

Is that all I have to do?

[/quote]

Yep "Scooby" you lovely old boy thats all you have to do , by making that single selection you have helped our wonderful club , just keep doing that throughout the season and who knows you could become the top tipster in Nuttys league ....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]Now Fellas , I know you asking me to paste and copy is because you know I cant do it , I feel I have a better chance performing open heart surgery and I know I can write a thesis as a scientist on Mendelism and the effect on chromosomes on genes in poultry which I have done in the past , my contribution to the poultry world I have been told is "satisfactory" by the higher order .

Now Fellas I know you only asked me to copy and paste in order to [:$] me , you just wait you have a hard time coming up , and yes I expect you cozied up to Lapp and Wass against poor arrdee at the Pickers meet , so I have got 3 of you against me now have I ? Well we will see about that . I can eat you lot for breakfast [:P]....arrdee. [/quote]It''s no good you coming out with all them fancy words to try to confuse us arrdee cos I know what they mean!

"Thesis" is a binners mother!  [:D]

"Mendelism" is that big mast we go past on the way to Poorman Rd!  [;)]

"chromosomes" is some sort of affordable housing! [:S]

And the less said about your "satisfactory contribution to old birds in the past" the better.  [:$]

Don''t you worry Fellas, we''ll stick together.  [Y]

Well, goodness me. At the time of checking the Free Bet Thread on my week off work, there has been 57 replies and 689 views and its only 9pm on Thursday! This is great, I''m sure all the winning results will be there to be picked. I can''t wait for my go!

Although, it is with sadness, that it has been revealed Nutty Nigel is not called Nigel! So its a good job he''s got a comedy real name to compensate!!! (Sorry Nigel - couldn''t resist! - bet you hate the Winter Olympics[;)])

So, heres the pick for this week - new boys ANNAN ATHLETIC - HOME WIN v Albion. Scots div 3.

Good luck P''boro!

Leedscanary (Young Gun)