Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

Another loan player

I thought about a loan player. If we can''t find the right striker to bring in perminantly perhaps we could look to the loan market? A Prem club might be willing to loan someone out who we couldn''t afford.

Keep the faith

A loan player is going to happen. Because of Bentley being on a full seasaon''s loan we have severely restricted other loan signings. We will keep that option open until January. Indeed, we won''t be signing anyone coz we haven''t got any money left :-(]

Can''t see how anyone can say we''ve got no money left cos in truth we don''t know. Worthys meeting with the board the other day was probably to discover how far he is able to go on a striker. We ought really to have some money cos we''ve only spent 2 million so far.

Surely NW could look to foreign clubs for a striker on loan? Or is it too late for international transfers to be processed?

no ive heard that too.

People have also seen him at the club.......

and that person is..............

..............Scot parker

Do you think Scott Parker would be happy having left Charlton who might be pushing European football this season to join Chelsea and being loaned out to us? I think he would rather sit on the bench (or in dressing room) at Chelsea and wait for a chance...

maybe tilt but people have seen him at carrow road.

and everyone was talking about it against arsenal.

Am i right in thinking that by being on telly 3 times in a week the club has earned £1.8 million?
If this is the case why cant this be used to bring Harewood or Ashton to the club

Ashton would be the ideal signing: strong, quick and knows exactly where the goal is and how to get that damn bouncing round thing into it... AND I think he''s about ready for the Premiership now...