Sign in to follow this  
jim blair

shame on the club

I asked a simple question on our offical board yesterday, and the club took it down and refused to answer. i dont think i have ever been so dissatisfied at the start of a season in my over 40 years of following them. Norwich city is going downhill at a rapid speed. whilst i respect Delia and co for what they did for the club, it is time for them to move on.failure to do this will see us in division 2 within 3 years.

What was your exact question?

I have the same feeling. We have such great supporters. It is time we made our presence felt...STRIKE(R)!

[quote user="jim blair"]I asked a simple question on our offical board yesterday, and the club took it down and refused to answer. i dont think i have ever been so dissatisfied at the start of a season in my over 40 years of following them. Norwich city is going downhill at a rapid speed. whilst i respect Delia and co for what they did for the club, it is time for them to move on.failure to do this will see us in division 2 within 3 years.[/quote]

Without knowing what you said it is imposible to judge whether you are wronged or delusional.  Why start a thread if you are not prepared to give the full story.   it is not a question of whether your question was simple but was it decent, legal and appropriate.  My view is........ooops sorry, can''t answer because I don''t know do I?

There is only one question  since Hillsborough they have known what we needed to do and yet two games into a new season we are like a box of used swan vestas.

NO STRIKERS.NO GOALS,1 CUP EXIT UNFORTUNATELY THIS BOARD HAS NO AMBITION.

[quote user="rich69snake"]

There is only one question  since Hillsborough they have known what we needed to do and yet two games into a new season we are like a box of used swan vestas.

[/quote]no ambition or no money?

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="rich69snake"]

[/quote]
no ambition or no money?
[/quote]

No FOOTBALL ambition and the moneys been spent off pitch.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="jim blair"]I asked a simple question on our offical board yesterday, and the club took it down and refused to answer. i dont think i have ever been so dissatisfied at the start of a season in my over 40 years of following them. Norwich city is going downhill at a rapid speed. whilst i respect Delia and co for what they did for the club, it is time for them to move on.failure to do this will see us in division 2 within 3 years.[/quote]

Without knowing what you said it is imposible to judge whether you are wronged or delusional.  Why start a thread if you are not prepared to give the full story.   it is not a question of whether your question was simple but was it decent, legal and appropriate.  My view is........ooops sorry, can''t answer because I don''t know do I?

[/quote] sorry first oppurtunity to answer..my question was is the club aware that with no new striker in, defeat tomorrow will see "the best football supporters in the world " start to lose patience and the first chants of protest against the board will start.. i just wondered how much they think people will take?

Good question, or rather a statement of fact, maybe thats why they didn''t answer....