Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Well done Iwan, and Zema, and Dean Sinclair!!!

All 3 scored already today. With Rivers new found goal-scoring touch also teams will be breaking the gates of Carrow Road down if this keeps up, to sign fringe/out of contract Norwich players!

its ncie to see they are all doing well!
Know everyone will want us to sign them back!

I feel we should''ve kept roberts, and maybe rivers. Rivers was our top scorer with 4 goals in as many games last season!

You have to remmeber though that they are all playing in lower divisions they may not have cut it in the prem although now we will never know.

I should start putting money on Byfield and Iwan both scoring each game! I think those are two brilliant signings for the Gills.

Keep the Faith indeed DD (don''t you just love that expression?) - I have to admit I was one of the people saying thanks Iwan but no place for sentiment etc... Though now I wonder, could he have done a job? Oh well, as others say - we''ll never know. I have a feeling Ginger Pele is going to win the hearts of us Norwich fans just like Iwan did.

no way.

Roberts can never be beaten in that way.

Sure ginger pele will do great, but no-one could beat what roberts did for us.

Who does dean sinclair play for now? remember him being put into the first team out of the blue away at Gillingham, didn''t do to badly, just disapeared after that

I watched the Gillingham v QPR game last Friday and Robbo spent most of the game in an offside position or fouling the opposition. Mind you the goal QPR scored reminded me of some of Iwan''s efforts.

Its always good when an ex-City player plays well or scores and that goes for all players, even Llewellyn and Easton and the likes...

Think that Zema''s playing to get a contract away from Fortress Sexy Football, so the best of luck to him for the next 3 weeks or so...