Sign in to follow this  
Chocolatebuttons

no go for rasiak

Oh, that`ll be the same Watford the board supporters have been telling us are in financial meltdown and far more badly run than us then.  There`s at least one every season- last season it was Coventry [8-)]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Oh, that`ll be the same Watford the board supporters have been telling us are in financial meltdown and far more badly run than us then.  There`s at least one every season- last season it was Coventry [8-)][/quote]

There is always Southampton though........

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Oh, that`ll be the same Watford the board supporters have been telling us are in financial meltdown and far more badly run than us then.  There`s at least one every season- last season it was Coventry [8-)][/quote]

There is always Southampton though........

[/quote]

......and those ''How the mighty have fallen'' at Gretna.....

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Oh, that`ll be the same Watford the board supporters have been telling us are in financial meltdown and far more badly run than us then.  There`s at least one every season- last season it was Coventry [8-)][/quote]So why is it ok for Watford to have a player on a season long loan and suddenly all of us who appreciate the board are wrong about them being in financial trouble, yet we have Bertrand on a season long loan (as I''m sure it''ll be extended in January) amongst a few other loanees we have here, yet you board haters think because we have loads of loanees in that we can''t afford transfer fees and we''re on the brink of administration?????? Doesn''t really make sense does it Mr Carrow? so are you now saying that because we''ve signed over double the amount of players that Watford have, that we''re not in financial trouble, and that we''re better run than Watford? Good to see some positivity from you my friend Big Smile [:D]

[quote user="always shit on the old blue and white"]chris martin will soon be recalled[/quote]I would like to think so, but I cant see Roeder backning down with him.  Its a shame he is only on a 3 or 6month though.

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Oh, that`ll be the same Watford the board supporters have been telling us are in financial meltdown and far more badly run than us then.  There`s at least one every season- last season it was Coventry [8-)][/quote]

So why is it ok for Watford to have a player on a season long loan and suddenly all of us who appreciate the board are wrong about them being in financial trouble, yet we have Bertrand on a season long loan (as I''m sure it''ll be extended in January) amongst a few other loanees we have here, yet you board haters think because we have loads of loanees in that we can''t afford transfer fees and we''re on the brink of administration?????? Doesn''t really make sense does it Mr Carrow? so are you now saying that because we''ve signed over double the amount of players that Watford have, that we''re not in financial trouble, and that we''re better run than Watford? Good to see some positivity from you my friend Big Smile [:D][/quote]

Appreciate the board? I thought you were on it.

With Rasiak off to Watford, we''re running out of options now re signing a striker. We''ll see soon who comes in, but it''s getting harder to see where the goals are going to come from. We need a finisher like that MK Dons scorer on tuesday....couldn''t see any of our current forwards taking one like that at the moment, could you?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Oh, that`ll be the same Watford the board supporters have been telling us are in financial meltdown and far more badly run than us then.  There`s at least one every season- last season it was Coventry [8-)][/quote]So why is it ok for Watford to have a player on a season long loan and suddenly all of us who appreciate the board are wrong about them being in financial trouble, yet we have Bertrand on a season long loan (as I''m sure it''ll be extended in January) amongst a few other loanees we have here, yet you board haters think because we have loads of loanees in that we can''t afford transfer fees and we''re on the brink of administration?????? Doesn''t really make sense does it Mr Carrow? so are you now saying that because we''ve signed over double the amount of players that Watford have, that we''re not in financial trouble, and that we''re better run than Watford? Good to see some positivity from you my friend Big Smile [:D][/quote]

[/quote]Just as I thought, you Delia haters won''t have anything sensible to answer my post with, because I''ve just shown your nothing but negative ****s, why is it acceptable for Watford to have a loanee in and suddenly everyone who said there going in to administration is wrong? but with all our loanees we suddenly must be in financial trouble?

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Oh, that`ll be the same Watford the board supporters have been telling us are in financial meltdown and far more badly run than us then.  There`s at least one every season- last season it was Coventry [8-)][/quote]

So why is it ok for Watford to have a player on a season long loan and suddenly all of us who appreciate the board are wrong about them being in financial trouble, yet we have Bertrand on a season long loan (as I''m sure it''ll be extended in January) amongst a few other loanees we have here, yet you board haters think because we have loads of loanees in that we can''t afford transfer fees and we''re on the brink of administration?????? Doesn''t really make sense does it Mr Carrow? so are you now saying that because we''ve signed over double the amount of players that Watford have, that we''re not in financial trouble, and that we''re better run than Watford? Good to see some positivity from you my friend Big Smile [:D][/quote]

[/quote]

Just as I thought, you Delia haters won''t have anything sensible to answer my post with, because I''ve just shown your nothing but negative ****s, why is it acceptable for Watford to have a loanee in and suddenly everyone who said there going in to administration is wrong? but with all our loanees we suddenly must be in financial trouble?
[/quote]

Who said I hated Deals no Deals?

How much longer will you appreciate the board - if it all goes horribly Pete Tong? I''ll be in the boozer near to Norwich Railway station  after I''ve been to the game. I eagerly await being told by relatively very, very, few fans in there (if no-one at all) that I''m a negative $h*t when I criticise the NCFC board.......Feel free to drop in and call me a negative $h*t, I''ll buy you a blackcurrant fruit shoot and bowl of cheese n'' chips....for your incorrect assumption. (And give you a few bob for your bus-fare).