Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Is the pre-match excitement building up for you??

Although there has been a fair bit of gloom and doom on here lately, due to our somewhat slow start to the season, you must all be, like me, very much looking forward to today''s first match of the season at Carrow Road? I''m thinking, and hoping, that we should win by at least 2 goals to nil. What do you think?

I am looking forward to the game but I would be more excited if we had a big striker making his debut. The results in the last week have somewhat tempered my excitement as I expected better considering the opponents, I didn''t go to any of the friendlies so today will be my first look at the new players. Just hope they''ve all got their shooting boots on.

cant wait!!!

just hope the guy who sat behind me and bitched all last season has moved!!!!

bring it on

Is the pre-match excitement building up for you??

Yes, it is.....I just hope it doesn''t lead to post-match disappointment and demolition.

Starting to get that feeling of excited anticipation now...[quote user="Paul Bishop"]

just hope the guy who sat behind me and bitched all last season has moved!!!![/quote]

Yeah tell me about it. Something tells me the constant moaners aren''t too uncommon though [;)]

Cant wait for my halftime burnt pie and warm lager. I love it!

Certainly beats a Saturday afternoon in Primark with Mrs Ginge!

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]Although there has been a fair bit of gloom and doom on here lately, due to our somewhat slow start to the season, you must all be, like me, very much looking forward to today''s first match of the season at Carrow Road? I''m thinking, and hoping, that we should win by at least 2 goals to nil. What do you think?[/quote]Having just been to town for a haircut, and stood queueing in JJB while the teenage saturday boy behind the till told the customer in front of me that we''re a good team, just need time to gel, I have to say I''m not really feeling it just yet.2:45pm though, I''ll be buzzing.  Mind you, that could just be the crack.