Sign in to follow this  
CanaryOne

We have spent heavily

Yes he said we had spent heavily on 11 new players while refusing to answer any questions about the Peter Cullum takeover offer .

hahaha we have spent under £1 million on trying to put a whole new squad in place.

Pay peanuts and you get monkeys.

Was intresting to see some stats the other day which blow the Percy''s theories of loads and loads of money being spent on agants fees etc.

Last season we spent just over £200k on agents fees out of a total £9 million plus spent in total by Championship clubs.

We blatantly spend a digraceful amount on strengthening our squad and those of you who continue to back this regime are getting exactly what you deserve.

See Deano has already scored 2 for the Hammers... like I said you get what you pay for!!!

How anyone can still defend the Board is beyond me. We are currently playing one of the worst teams in our division and yet still nothing, Fleming has just put it very nicely; we have nothing going forward and Blackpool look dangerous. We, sadly, are a joke!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

How anyone can still defend the Board is beyond me. We are currently playing one of the worst teams in our division and yet still nothing, Fleming has just put it very nicely; we have nothing going forward and Blackpool look dangerous. We, sadly, are a joke!

[/quote]

Cor blimey, you hit that nail on the head so hard I heard it from here!

He may well think he has spent loads...but its blatantly obvious that it''s not enough!

How much longer do we have to listen to his utter drivel.....go and ply your trade in the City of London, Doomcaster...you''re not wanted here.

Doncaster is a cock!

Can I say that? They do on Top Gear after all......

"We have spent heavily" . . . in other words "if it all goes belly up don''t look at us".

A message to the Board: 

You tried this before when Worthy was here and enough fans believed you that you were able to let the WO campaign drag on for over a season, until there was nowhere left for you to hide and then you hung him out to dry.

We won''t fall for it this time.

I also listened to the propechy according to Doomcaster.  He said that they haven''t set any targets.  That becasue the Board have absolutely no ambition. They might not set targets, but they do know where they need to finish, financially, in order to give themselves a little bonus at the end of the season.  Two seasons ago, they admitted that they budgeted to finish 13th.  Quite hapy for mid to low table mediocrity.  But how long will the fans stomach it?  It''s time for the Board to go and be replaced with ambition and foresight.  Delia and Co, bugger off now before you kill the club you claim to love. NOW

[quote user="DonnysDoom"]Says Mr Doncaster , think 20,000 odd supporters would disagree with that .[/quote]I think he should pay heavily, which isn''t quite the same thing.