Sign in to follow this  
gangmower

TODAYS GAME

What a pile of pants!!!

We played a Blackpool side that is far from impressive and they made us look like a league one side, so where was all this good football we were told about after the Coventry game?  I certainly didn''t see much quality on the pitch today from many of the NC players.

If that''s all we have to look forward to all season then I don''t hold much hope of us making mid table tbh.

I was at the game and until we scored I''d never seen so much turd in all my life, we couldn''t string two passes together! It was so frustrating to watch our disjointed play... it was like the team were on different wavelengths to each other, so many wayward passes, wasteful long balls, and in general nobody seemed to have any hunger for possession or creating chances.After we scored we looked like a different team and played quite well (probably from the lift given by the crowd), but of course it was still without a clinical finishing touch, and it was all too little too late to win the game.28 squid that cost me too! VERY dissapointing.