Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

you got it wrong today roedy...

the boys and the crowd needed 3 points today roedy, and blackpool were there for rolling over after a spirited defence of sorts...in my opinion you got the team selection wrong.,/i was disappointed that russell didn''t start in the middle alongside clinkers???  i know fozzy is the captain, but clearly we should be picking our best side...and for me, rusty and clinkers look to be our best centre mid players at the mo><? i can''t see how fozzy and clinkers  are a natural pairing, in the same way lamps and gerard can''t do it for england/..also, matty patty - considering he''s a left footed centre mid player, he did ok on the right wing, but unless croft was unfit, he should have started on the right imo - sure, crofty lacks end product, but as a natural right winger, he would''ve given better balance to the side tha matty did...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]the boys and the crowd needed 3 points today roedy, and blackpool were there for rolling over after a spirited defence of sorts...in my opinion you got the team selection wrong.,/

i was disappointed that russell didn''t start in the middle alongside clinkers???  i know fozzy is the captain, but clearly we should be picking our best side...and for me, rusty and clinkers look to be our best centre mid players at the mo><? i can''t see how fozzy and clinkers  are a natural pairing, in the same way lamps and gerard can''t do it for england/..

also, matty patty - considering he''s a left footed centre mid player, he did ok on the right wing, but unless croft was unfit, he should have started on the right imo - sure, crofty lacks end product, but as a natural right winger, he would''ve given better balance to the side tha matty did...

[/quote]

Where is Luke  Chadwick? He isn''t injured as far  as i am aware so why is he not being picked?

He and Lappin are in the "out of Glenn''s plans" camp meaning they might as well look for another club now.

A shame really, Chadders has so much more to offer than Croft

[quote user="the duke of norfolk"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]the boys and the crowd needed 3 points today roedy, and blackpool were there for rolling over after a spirited defence of sorts...in my opinion you got the team selection wrong.,/i was disappointed that russell didn''t start in the middle alongside clinkers???  i know fozzy is the captain, but clearly we should be picking our best side...and for me, rusty and clinkers look to be our best centre mid players at the mo><? i can''t see how fozzy and clinkers  are a natural pairing, in the same way lamps and gerard can''t do it for england/..also, matty patty - considering he''s a left footed centre mid player, he did ok on the right wing, but unless croft was unfit, he should have started on the right imo - sure, crofty lacks end product, but as a natural right winger, he would''ve given better balance to the side tha matty did...

[/quote]

Where is Luke  Chadwick? He isn''t injured as far  as i am aware so why is he not being picked?

[/quote]tbh i''d forgotten all about chadders - someone the next row back raised the same point - does anyone know anything bout chadders and why he''s disppeared off the radar???

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]He and Lappin are in the "out of Glenn''s plans" camp meaning they might as well look for another club now.

A shame really, Chadders has so much more to offer than Croft[/quote]ah right, thanks CR - yeah, chadders showed some great touches last year, but looked like he had question marks over his stamina for me.,/ left stoke cos he was tired from travelling from cambridge each day...maybe his fitness is the problem???