Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Man of the Match today???

Anyone know who it was, I was out of the ground before it was announced, God Bless those seats next the steps!

Clingan or Kennedy deserved it, who was it though?

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Anyone know who it was, I was out of the ground before it was announced, God Bless those seats next the steps! Clingan or Kennedy deserved it, who was it though?[/quote]was hooloahoop...but until he came off imo it was patterson ran his socks off

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Anyone know who it was, I was out of the ground before it was announced, God Bless those seats next the steps! Clingan or Kennedy deserved it, who was it though?[/quote]

Hoolahan again.

Yeah it should have been Clingan or Kennedy. Rusty should''ve been in with a shout with how he drove us forward

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]How on earth?[/quote]

Because Russell didnt start [:P]

Seriously though, I think he got it because he was playing his old team and when he kicks it he does a cool slicing manouver with his foot...?

One of the centre-halfs deserved it I think

Would have said Stefanovic but it was his awful pass which eventually led to the penalty, albeit Omozumi was at fault for the penalty itself, never should have been in that situation.

Kennedy deserved it, or Bertrand. Clingan looked very good at the start but pettered out a bit towards the end, solid still.

should of been one of the center backs or Clingan... they did well today....

Id of given it to Stefanovic as i think he just shaded Kennedy some what

jas :)

Pattison wasnt outstanding today.. he ran around a lot but still looked the same overweight huffer he did last season!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Conclusive proof that sponsors know nothing about football.
[/quote]

Probably just boils down to the fact we''re a ''nice'' club and the ''nice'' sponsors thought it''d be ''nice'' to give the award to the lad playing against his former club.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Pattison wasnt outstanding today.. he ran around a lot but still looked the same overweight huffer he did last season!

[/quote]I''m suprised  you saw it that way, certainly everybody within 40 seats of me had him as m o t m. thats football we all see something different

the unfortunate thing about today and last saturday is that it''s not easy to think of anybody thats really had a poor game, it''s just not getting us goals

Either John Kennedy or Darel Russell.

Maybe just Rusty for saving the day.

Jas, I''m sure you only see what you want to see. Pattison had a very decent first half, with one quality turn in the box which should have led to a goal. Not sure where all this overweight stuff comes from either - he''s got a stocky build a la Rooney, but I don''t think he looks porky.

I think Stefanovic should have got MOTM - Kennedy looked awesome coming forward, and shows what we''ve been missing in terms of distribution from central defence. However, his mistake for their pen counted against him!