Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Its early and it was my first view of the team BUT ...

EMMM ....

Blackpool hardly had a shot on goal, our defensive back two look far better than DOC and Shacks and I hope they continue to play well.

Our midfield were average, Clingan Ok, Fozzy OK, Wes Hoolahan seemed to try too much rather than attack, he should play wider and then come in with his speed.

My MOTM was Patterson, played well, got the ball wide several times, passed well. Had spome PASSION!

Unfortunatly as a team we just don''t gell at present, and the front two are too much alike. Lupuli (or whatever his name is) is a better player than Cureton, and couldn''t do anything about Curetons complete miss of the goal when 1 on 1 with the keeper. It was just too much of a reaction shot/nudge.

The other striker Korma (of whatever his name is!) came on far too later, should have been 75-80mins into the game not 88 mins! What a waste of time!

Anyway we need  2 new strikers of experince and height, with a bit of weight about them to command the box. Someone to aim for at goal kicks!

I''m sick of cureton waving his arms after he has missed as if hes trying to justifiy it in his own mind or to others, just get on with it, shoot, stop the fancy flick-ons!

Time will tell, I just hope that the home games aren''t all like the first half as if so I can see some boring cold winter Tuesday nights coming at Carrow road.

We all know that 11 new players won''t gell straight away, the problem is that with the Cullum affair and the exit of Huckerby,
unless results start to come sooner rather than later, the Norwich Fans/supports WILL turn on the board at the games and then distabalise the entire team even more.

Its going to be like walking on thin ice, until we get results.

I for one hope whatever happens NCFC come out better than when it all started.

(I can almost see Mr Cullum sitting at home contemplating when to make his next move?)

Heres to the rest of the season, Goals, more Goals and some points on the board ...

Cheers All

>My MOTM was Patterson, played well, got the ball wide several times, passed well. Had spome PASSION!

You are joking, right?

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

EMMM ....

Blackpool hardly had a shot on goal, our defensive back two look far better than DOC and Shacks and I hope they continue to play well.

Our midfield were average, Clingan Ok, Fozzy OK, Wes Hoolahan seemed to try too much rather than attack, he should play wider and then come in with his speed.

My MOTM was Patterson, played well, got the ball wide several times, passed well. Had spome PASSION!

Unfortunatly as a team we just don''t gell at present, and the front two are too much alike. Lupuli (or whatever his name is) is a better player than Cureton, and couldn''t do anything about Curetons complete miss of the goal when 1 on 1 with the keeper. It was just too much of a reaction shot/nudge.

The other striker Korma (of whatever his name is!) came on far too later, should have been 75-80mins into the game not 88 mins! What a waste of time!

Anyway we need  2 new strikers of experince and height, with a bit of weight about them to command the box. Someone to aim for at goal kicks!

I''m sick of cureton waving his arms after he has missed as if hes trying to justifiy it in his own mind or to others, just get on with it, shoot, stop the fancy flick-ons!

Time will tell, I just hope that the home games aren''t all like the first half as if so I can see some boring cold winter Tuesday nights coming at Carrow road.

We all know that 11 new players won''t gell straight away, the problem is that with the Cullum affair and the exit of Huckerby,unless results start to come sooner rather than later, the Norwich Fans/supports WILL turn on the board at the games and then distabalise the entire team even more.

Its going to be like walking on thin ice, until we get results.

I for one hope whatever happens NCFC come out better than when it all started.

(I can almost see Mr Cullum sitting at home contemplating when to make his next move?)

Heres to the rest of the season, Goals, more Goals and some points on the board ...

Cheers All

[/quote]Get some help.

[quote user="jetstream"]>My MOTM was Patterson, played well, got the ball wide several times, passed well. Had spome PASSION!

You are joking, right?[/quote]He was my Man of the First Half.  That might say more about the rest of our players than Pattison, but he did what he was asked to do and got stuck in.  It would be a sad day if he was MoM, agreed.

Macclesfield were acclaiming their defensive performance against Blackpool after Tuesday''s game, but they conceded 4 against Shrewbury last week and 2 at home to Bradford today.

I wouldn''t judge your defence on how it copes with the Blackpool attack at the moment. All our strikers are missing.

I think, like us, you guys need to be a bit patient. It may not work out, but you have to give the new players a chance and get behind the team and give them the benefit of the doubt for a while. Some say ten games, but I would say at least 15.

I would have to agree, Patterson was probably the only player really up for it. says alot about the performance doesn''t it.

Dump Fozzie and Give Rusty his place back

[quote user="jetstream"]>My MOTM was Patterson, played well, got the ball wide several times, passed well. Had spome PASSION! You are joking, right?[/quote]

No I''m Not Joking!!!

Patterson had a lot of the ball, playedwell, if you didn''t think he played well then you must be blind!

Anyway ... Its was a very average day, we should be beating teams like Blackpool, very average indeed.

Cheers

>you must be blind!

Hmm, pass me my white stick and dark glasses then would you?

Goldie!

Goldie!

Where did I leave that guide dog?

I have to say, I only listened to the game on the radio, but he did sound very good today. Apart from at one point when he fell over....

[quote user="jetstream"]>you must be blind!

Hmm, pass me my white stick and dark glasses then would you?

Goldie!

Goldie!

Where did I leave that guide dog?[/quote]You are blind!  Goldie''s not a guide dog, he''s a 1990''s jungle artist.  No wonder he kept leading you into Po Na Na''s...

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

[quote user="jetstream"]>My MOTM was Patterson, played well, got the ball wide several times, passed well. Had spome PASSION! You are joking, right?[/quote]

No I''m Not Joking!!!

Patterson had a lot of the ball, playedwell, if you didn''t think he played well then you must be blind!

Anyway ... Its was a very average day, we should be beating teams like Blackpool, very average indeed.

Cheers

[/quote]

I agree with you, I''m no fan of Patty but I thought today he played well.

And you are right we should be beating teams like Blackpool, however the sad reality is, if we do not get a big striker or two soon we could be stuck towards the bottom of the table most of the season.  I for one cannot see where goals will come from.

Says it all when you bring Rusty on to play up front lol.

This really is the problem with some of you fans, some guy says Pattison played well and all you do is take the p*ss! For Christ sake, surely this is good news, the much berated player actually gets a good review and all you do is moan, no pleasing some of you is there?

[quote user="Marty"]This really is the problem with some of you fans, some guy says Pattison played well and all you do is take the p*ss! For Christ sake, surely this is good news, the much berated player actually gets a good review and all you do is moan, no pleasing some of you is there?
[/quote]

cheers for the support, I know what you mean exactly.

pattison normally seems to play well on the right flank, like the game vs burnley at home at the end of last season, him and huckerby on the wings caused them so much hassle.