Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

who got a scarf???

[quote user="lucky green trainers"] and even more than one???

someone said they were being handed out, and some punters were getting them, then queuing up again???  is this true??? shambles if so!!!

[/quote]

True and it was a shambles

I also got one, not bad for nothing though. I would rather have had everyone given something simpler to hold up rather than 10,000 scarves. Would have been a much nicer touch to see the whole crowd holding up something rather than the early folks only getting them.

You cant complain too much because they were a give away, BUT I''m struggling to imagine when mine will see  light again. Perhaps I''ll keep it in the car and use it for decorating the car on away trips.

Got one as well. Whilst not knocking something that was free, the quality of the material was debatable, and i certainly feel a bit iffy about accidentally wearing a blue scarf::P

Too much blue on that scarf and why are we wearing a company name which ends a local institution? Is it because Norwich Union never did much for the Club?

Pissed off about this, my little lad wanted one and i fancied one myself, would have been nice to have known where they were being handed out cause when i did get round there they''d all gone and theres loads of people walking round holding three or four of them. So cheers for that great communication and organisation NCFC, upto your usual bloody standard.

i heard one steward in the barclay say he had four scarves and i saw anouther steward hide one under his shirt........no wonder i didnt get one..................

they arent worth having.. believe me! Poor material and on the other side its ALmost blue and white!

My dad got one and gave it to my little girl... who promptly threw it on the floor and said "no Gwandad!".. so thats what she thought of it!

jas :)

[quote user="WilliamG"]Got one as well. Whilst not knocking something that was free, the quality of the material was debatable, and i certainly feel a bit iffy about accidentally wearing a blue scarf::P
[/quote]

Who knows we could have a blue away kit next year, one way or another! Who knows the power of comercial enterprise!

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

What complete and utter dunce decided it''d be a good idea to put blue on them?

Is Delia trying to convert us or something?

[/quote]

Like paving the way for the next super club, East Anglia United, amalgamating NCFC with those down the road with a huge new 60,000 capacity ground at Diss... and a fantastic Blue and Yellow kit Boca Juniors shirts: 2006 home blue and yellow (gold) Centennary shirt

I think we might be getting a bit carried away, dont you?