Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

greeno for england

shame it''s because kirkland''s injured, but well done greeno. he should at least be number two, how james is still there beggars belief.

I saw a report in one of the Sunday Papers that Arsenal are lining up ''Sick-Note'' Kirkland as Lehman''s replacement. If that''s true, it''s excellent news, as they won''t be knocking on our door for Greeno.

good job greeno let those few goals in to put arsenal off, i mean, sorry........

good for greeno, what is james doing to keep no.1.

he MUST be giving Sven all of his pocklet money..........

LOL

At Last - why is that another £1,000,000 added to the fund?
Are you refering to his increased value?

Good on the Solid Bloke - 9 goals conceded and still a call up! (not forgetting the Most Saves in the Prem award that he currently holds...)

What worries me Link is that the Arsenal will still be beating on our door. Maybe I''m just paranoid, but there seemed to be a lot of friendly banter between Greeno and the Arsenal players on Saturday - chin-wagging with Pires, jokes with matey-boy Henry. He looked like a man who knew was trying to get a word in with Bryan Gunn at a Charity Golf Day or something. Or an autograph hunter on match day - "Me, me - here I am - over here!"

Let''s enjoy him till December, then start biting our nails with the January transfer deadline...