Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

Be brave and drop Fotheringham to the bench, pick Russell, most supporters will admire that decision

I would like to see Glen Roeder drop his captain Fotheringham to the bench, and pick Russell in his place.  Over the last few games Russell has done more to inspire his team mates, despite not starting any game.  I still believe Glen will eventually turn things around, but not if he persists in playing Fotheringham as his captain.

i forecast after MK dons match that roedy would pick rusty ahead of fozzy - we needed the 3 points after all, especially cos the next few games are tricky.,/ so disappointed today, but after match, it should be clear that rusty and clinkers should be given a good in the middle.,/fozzy isn''t at his best  currently.,/  nothing personal,  and roedy says he doesn''t have favourites,  so  we''ll see  who lines up next week.,/

Roeder says he doesn''t have favorites? What a load of bull shit! He has people he loves and people he does not, ie Chadwick and Lappin are totally out of form despite being capable at this level :)

Come on Glenn, get a grip on what is the best side on merit, not the best side based on rank! Drop Fozzy, give Rusty or Stefanovic the captaincy and lets see a great 90 minute performance!

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Roeder says he doesn''t have favorites? What a load of bull shit! He has people he loves and people he does not, ie Chadwick and Lappin are totally out of form despite being capable at this level :)

Come on Glenn, get a grip on what is the best side on merit, not the best side based on rank! Drop Fozzy, give Rusty or Stefanovic the captaincy and lets see a great 90 minute performance![/quote]thats what the guy told us!!! he dosn''t have favourites and he picks players purely on merit and attitude, not cos they are loaned to us by other clubs who want to see their boys play in the team!!! he said it with a straight face - and no i didn''t believe him either!!!

Fozzy should be dropped, at least to the bench, but I guess this is going to be difficult without there being some other excuse like he is injured.

In that case, I''d willingly run on the pitch and kick him in the groin if it will get him off the pitch, just for one game at least ha :)

In the article about Russell on the Pinkun homepage Roeder says ''I dont do favourites. I pick the best players for the positions''. So our best attacking midfielder was on the bench and then came on... as a forward?

Hes got to bite the bullet and drop Fozzy in place of Goals McRussel... right?