Sign in to follow this  
5-4-1

Roeder stating the obvious in post match interview

Roeder said and I quote from Pink-Un / EDP article:

“I was pleased with the general performance - we''ll play at lot worse than that this season and lose games ............”

It''s concerning that he was pleased and that he believes we will play a lot worse . However you can''t fault his conclusion.

I can only assume you weren''t at the game 5-4-1, because you would understand that he has every right to be pleased with the general performance. It is just that different option up front we need, and I am confident results would improve with that.

Spot on, the last 20 minutes I sat there thinking this was some of the best football I have witnessed Norwich play in a long time. Total domination over Blackpool who could only smack it long into the channels where even their wingers and striker weren''t there to collect as THEY were even back blocking up the defensive holes.

Roeder was right to praise the midfield and defense for the game yesterday, it''s a shame the strikers couldn''t live up to the expectation and put away the glorious chances we seem to create.