Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Season tickets for sale.

Barclay lower, Block E, Rows J and L.  One of the seats is directly behind me and the other is infront just to the right.    These 2 people clearly dont want their season tickets so I am selling on their behalf.All they both did was moan from the first missed chance until the end of the game, hurling abusive comments to our players and then one of them said they might not bother coming to the next game because its Birmingham and we will just get thrashed.    Im happy to sell both of these seats at a knock down price, just apply within.

[quote user="Duffman"] Barclay lower, Block E, Rows J and L.  One of the seats is directly behind me and the other is infront just to the right.    These 2 people clearly dont want their season tickets so I am selling on their behalf.All they both did was moan from the first missed chance until the end of the game, hurling abusive comments to our players and then one of them said they might not bother coming to the next game because its Birmingham and we will just get thrashed.    Im happy to sell both of these seats at a knock down price, just apply within.[/quote]

Only 2 for sale?! Surely there''s a whole bunch of people on here who''d like to sell too. They hate the players, Roeder, the board, hotel and pretty much everything else.

If I can tailgate your sale, I''d like to offer Upper Barclay row L seats 91-93 where, between mouthfuls of pork pie and the occasional grunt, comments such as "this is rubbish," "worst team I''ve ever seen" and "for god''s sake, shoot.... shoot.... someone shoot... OH BLOODY HELL, WHY DID YOU GO AND SHOOT FOR?"

Wanted! - 1 Season ticket for long-term Norwich supporter. Has never been able to afford Season ticket, and can rarely afford to go to games due to existing overheads. Still full of confidence and positivity, and will not mention the board once! Please help! [:D]

[quote user="SPat"]Only 2 for sale?! Surely there''s a whole bunch of people on here who''d like to sell too. They hate the players, Roeder, the board, hotel and pretty much everything else.[/quote]The hotel is rubbish, though.