Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

WE WILL WIN TOMMOROW

[quote user="billy bunter"]

You heard it hear 1st

[/quote]

Billy!!!!  What have you been taking?  Converted to the light side at last???

haha, no im still not convinced with us but we far better than blackpool who lost key players

we do them about 2 or 3 nil

I hope so but in truth it will only paper over the cracks if we do. I have been a supporter for years and have come off the fence after yet another sorry transfer window seems inevitable. The inablitity to show ambition coupled with a refusal to deal with PC = loss of my support. You cannot have your cake and eat it. Either run the club and invest on the pitch or else hand the reigns to someone else who will. But to limp along again is unforgivable. If we get relegated we could go the way of Luton , Huddersfield et al. We must move on and push forwards and I see not one single sign that this is happening. The failure to secure a forward line before the season starts is bordering on lunacy. The other signings whilst a mild improvment have not really made us any better. Releasing Hucks was only going to be forgivable if indeed new ''heroes'' were going to be signed. None have. We face another season of hardship methinks - unless the team gel and over perform which is not impossible.

[quote user="billy bunter"]

You heard it hear 1st

[/quote]have had £10 on us to win 2:1    was going to go for 2:0 but we cant keep a clean sheet either...lol....COME ON CITY!!!

going to tomorrow cant wait...1st home game and hopefully see most of out new signings

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]

I hope so but in truth it will only paper over the cracks if we do. I have been a supporter for years and have come off the fence after yet another sorry transfer window seems inevitable. The inablitity to show ambition coupled with a refusal to deal with PC = loss of my support. You cannot have your cake and eat it. Either run the club and invest on the pitch or else hand the reigns to someone else who will. But to limp along again is unforgivable. If we get relegated we could go the way of Luton , Huddersfield et al. We must move on and push forwards and I see not one single sign that this is happening. The failure to secure a forward line before the season starts is bordering on lunacy. The other signings whilst a mild improvment have not really made us any better. Releasing Hucks was only going to be forgivable if indeed new ''heroes'' were going to be signed. None have. We face another season of hardship methinks - unless the team gel and over perform which is not impossible.

[/quote]

You sir have just made me very angry. Full team of new signings, 2 games into the season and you expect them to be firing on all cylinders? If you think that you have either never played football before or not watched much. Yes we can all reel off instant his that have worked for clubs (Torres being 1) but I can also reel off players who have taken ages to get up to speed and then proved to be class (Say Drogba). Like it or not with this many new players instant gratification is not going to happen. I posed this same issue in another thread stating that it would take at least 6 games to get going. Im not worried, im not even worried about getting a big man in, looking at the coventry game we played class and just couldnt finish, one of those day, all teams have them. I honestly think though that goals will not be a major issue this year for us and to have the likes of Stefanovic and Kennady in our back 4 speak volumes of how far we have come from Plymouth last year. GR has IMHO brought in fantastic players on a meger budget. I dont blame the board that much because this is now part and parcel of the modern game and without investment clubs have to work like this. I also think the Cullum offer was unreasonable and dont blame the board for rejecting it. I think some people on this site need a reality check.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="billy bunter"]

You heard it hear 1st

[/quote]

Good shout Billy!

[/quote]

Can''t believe we didn''t beat this bunch of mugs. lost faith in glenn he is an idiot and is destroying norwich city

we want glenn and the board to SOD OFF!!!!

joke we are at the moment a laughing stock