Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

Cullum again.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]Utter bollocks.  Anyway we don''t want his loan money and certain Administration when he wants it all back.
[/quote]

Deliarite winkle.......

What a loser.

[/quote]

Let''s get rid of Roeder and the board,because if we do....oh ***,we haven''t got an alternative have we?Other than that bloke who didn''t actually make an offer for the club.I know,lets let all the moaners on here finance the club and make the decisions because they all know so much better ,don''t they........? Get your money out or get behind the team!!!

Well said Beauseant, I have also noticed how Cluck doesn''t ever seem to post anything of much substance. A waste of space if you ask me.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Well said Beauseant, I have also noticed how Cluck doesn''t ever seem to post anything of much substance. A waste of space if you ask me.[/quote]

You clearly rate him more highly than I do!!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]Utter bollocks.  Anyway we don''t want his loan money and certain Administration when he wants it all back.
[/quote]

Deliarite winkle.......

What a loser.

[/quote]

Let''s get rid of Roeder and the board,because if we do....oh ***,we haven''t got an alternative have we?Other than that bloke who didn''t actually make an offer for the club.I know,lets let all the moaners on here finance the club and make the decisions because they all know so much better ,don''t they........? Get your money out or get behind the team!!!

[/quote]

Silly boy....

Off to bed-e-byes with you now then.....

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

Deliarite winkle.......

What a loser.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Silly boy....

[/quote]

Oh,the cruelty of your wit,Neil!The problem you have with me is that I see you for what you are.Others may treat you with respect but I''m afraid that I have no truck with people who don''t care about NCFC.I have read your acerbic comments and refrained from reacting,but enough is enough.You do not have NCFC at heart so go somewhere else,because you are irrelevant on this forum.Enjoy the rest of Ipshits season.

[quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]Maybe he went to bed?
[/quote]

How very convenient for him! I think that the correct term is " tactical retreat"!

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]Utter bollocks.  Anyway we don''t want his loan money and certain Administration when he wants it all back.[/quote]So without Cullums money we really are facing certain Administration are we? Thanks for clearing that up.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

Deliarite winkle.......

What a loser.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Silly boy....

[/quote]

Oh,the cruelty of your wit,Neil!The problem you have with me is that I see you for what you are.Others may treat you with respect but I''m afraid that I have no truck with people who don''t care about NCFC.I have read your acerbic comments and refrained from reacting,but enough is enough.You do not have NCFC at heart so go somewhere else,because you are irrelevant on this forum.Enjoy the rest of Ipshits season.

[/quote]

Was this just the single patronising reply you ordered?  I can only do multiples by prior arrangement and payment can be made via my website at  ....dontbesuchatotalknobhead@therealworld.com . I accept Paypal.

Another quality retort by the Cluck, oh dear if that is the limit of your banter then I truly feel for you.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Another quality retort by the Cluck, oh dear if that is the limit of your banter then I truly feel for you.[/quote]

I do love people who feel so strongly that they are prepared to argue their case,rather than resort to cheap jibes. Still,at least he''s up after midnight.Let''s just hope he''s doesn''t turn into a pumpkin,although that might render him more intelligent.I''m off to bed now, Cluck,so you''ve got all night to think of your next stroke of comic genius.By the way,I think the Ipswich highlights are just coming on Sky,so don''t miss your heroes on my account! Sweet dreams.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Another quality retort by the Cluck, oh dear if that is the limit of your banter then I truly feel for you.[/quote]

I do love people who feel so strongly that they are prepared to argue their case,rather than resort to cheap jibes. Still,at least he''s up after midnight.Let''s just hope he''s doesn''t turn into a pumpkin,although that might render him more intelligent.I''m off to bed now, Cluck,so you''ve got all night to think of your next stroke of comic genius.By the way,I think the Ipswich highlights are just coming on Sky,so don''t miss your heroes on my account! Sweet dreams.

[/quote]"I hate victims who respect their executioners." Jean Paul Sartre.(BTW midnight is when the big hand and the little hand are both on the number 12)

[quote user="kdncfc"]Some of you may remember that I posted on here a few months ago before it was in the press that Cullum had already been in talks with the club. Have heard from the same source at the game today that Mr Cullum was prepared to offer Delia what she wanted to take over the club but she didn''t want to sell and that was the end of the matter. He is still interested, but at the moment he is content to bide his time. As I said it came from the same source as the other info which proved to be correct so I''d be very surprised if it wasn''t true.[/quote]kdncfc, thanks for the news. I remember you were right the first time, if this is true then things are going to get worse before they get better...

The club is in terminal decline, stagnating while the reticent board build their little culinary empire. Under investment on a shocking scale, lies, and constamt mocking and piss taking (witness the cooks rant at the Norfolk show). The team is a joke. Pathetic, almost defies the trades description act. CErtainties for relegation, unles the supporters grow a pair and show their contempt for this losing mentality. We cannot even compete financially with barnsley and burnley. its a disgrace. How can anyone calling themselves a Norwich City Supporter stand idly by or support this bunch of tossers that are dragging the club into the sewers? Smith out now.  

Just as a matter of interest, what would the general consensus of opinion be if it came to light that there had infact been no meeting between The Club and Cullum, hypothetically speaking....

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"] Cullum was Just as a matter of interest, what would the general consensus of opinion be if it came to light that there had infact been no meeting between The Club and Cullum, hypothetically speaking....[/quote] Interesting comment. at the time of the alledged meeting, Mr Cullum was apprantly in Wales. The meeting was a fax from the club, with a set of preconditions.

[quote user="Prudence"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"] Cullum was Just as a matter of interest, what would the general consensus of opinion be if it came to light that there had infact been no meeting between The Club and Cullum, hypothetically speaking....[/quote] Interesting comment. at the time of the alledged meeting, Mr Cullum was apprantly in Wales. The meeting was a fax from the club, with a set of preconditions.[/quote]

And our Jonah of a board, were swallowed up by Whales....."My name is Ishmello"......

[quote user="Prudence"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"] Cullum was Just as a matter of interest, what would the general consensus of opinion be if it came to light that there had infact been no meeting between The Club and Cullum, hypothetically speaking....[/quote] Interesting comment. at the time of the alledged meeting, Mr Cullum was apprantly in Wales. The meeting was a fax from the club, with a set of preconditions.[/quote]

Would not surprise me whatsoever!  Shock horror we still have not had any kind of official word from the board as to what happened, just backslapping as to the players the directors helped to purchase, no doubt with interest free loans that will be converted into shares to increase their stranglehold on our club.

I am sick and tired hearing about Cullum!

Does anyone actually know what, if anything, was on offer? And yes, I know figures have been bandied about in the media, but was this a serious indication of money on the table or just a ploy to put pressure on the board? Did he actually talk to the major shareholders and make them an offer, which they refused?

Well, if he really wants the club that much and then wants to invest even more on the playing staff there is a really simple way of doing it.

He could make an open offer to all the club shareholders. That way the fans will see what is being offered and if the amount per share was deemed reasonable by the smaller shareholders, and was subsequently rejected by the larger shareholders, only then could the fans question their motives.

However, until that happens everything is just idle speculation!

[quote user="geo374"]

Does anyone actually know what, if anything, was on offer? And yes, I know figures have been bandied about in the media, but was this a serious indication of money on the table or just a ploy to put pressure on the board? Did he actually talk to the major shareholders and make them an offer, which they refused?

Well, if he really wants the club that much and then wants to invest even more on the playing staff there is a really simple way of doing it.

He could make an open offer to all the club shareholders. That way the fans will see what is being offered and if the amount per share was deemed reasonable by the smaller shareholders, and was subsequently rejected by the larger shareholders, only then could the fans question their motives.

[/quote]

He would have to make an offer to all shareholders,that''s the point.He didn''t,therefore the whole debate is pointless.If he wanted the club he would have sorted it out in a business like fashion,not via the media.Unfortunately the result of his posturing is that we now have lots of people on here who would be happy to oust the board, assuming that Cullum will then step in.There is no evidence that he would,and if he didn''t administration would be almost inevitable.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="geo374"]

[/quote]

He would have to make an offer to all shareholders,that''s the point.He didn''t,therefore the whole debate is pointless.If he wanted the club he would have sorted it out in a business like fashion,not via the media.Unfortunately the result of his posturing is that we now have lots of people on here who would be happy to oust the board, assuming that Cullum will then step in.There is no evidence that he would,and if he didn''t administration would be almost inevitable.

[/quote]

So the present owners have us by the bollock$, don''t they.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="geo374"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So the present owners have us by the bollock$, don''t they.

[/quote]

Sadly,yes.The only person who can change the situation is Peter Cullum.

[quote]He would have to make an offer to all shareholders,that''s the point[/quote]

I don''t think he does if new shares are created

[quote]Unfortunately the result of his posturing is that we now have lots of people on here who would be happy to oust the board, assuming that Cullum will then step in[/quote]

Wrong. Theres been board-outers ages before he came forward. 

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[quote]He would have to make an offer to all shareholders,that''s the point[/quote]

[/quote]But why would the incumbent board create new shares if they knew that Cullum was interested in buying them?Unfortunately we just have to ride this one out. As for the people doubting that Cullum has the club''s best interests at heart, why? If you were a lifelong City fan with more assets than you could ever wish to spend, why would you want to milk the club for your own personal gain? All he''s doing is holding out for a better deal, and he knows he''ll get a better deal when the current board''s lack of investment leads us to another dismal season on the pitch.The information below is a few months out of date, but certainly gives an interesting insight into the sheer ambition of the man. If Manchester City were prepared to sell their club to an investor as dubious as Thaksin Shinawatra (and Ipswich to Marcus Evans), surely Cullum''s credentials are good enough for us? He''s not daft. He''ll be back.http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/banking_and_finance/article3422328.ece

He may be back, and I am not against re-negotiations, but he has some tough questions to answer, and I would like to see a thorough report/audit of his company and how he made his money, as I do not want my Club to go the same sad way that Liverpool, Man City and United, Chelsea have gone, not to mention Gippeswyk Town. Yes, middle of the Championship or league 1 is better than selling our soul. Cullum, let''s be having the truth!

[quote user="corbs"]He may be back, and I am not against re-negotiations, but he has some tough questions to answer, and I would like to see a thorough report/audit of his company and how he made his money, as I do not want my Club to go the same sad way that Liverpool, Man City and United, Chelsea have gone, not to mention Gippeswyk Town. Yes, middle of the Championship or league 1 is better than selling our soul. Cullum, let''s be having the truth![/quote]I don''t know a great deal about the financial side of things, but don''t a company''s finances have to be independently audited annually and included in the annual report and accounts? Surely if there were financial irregularities found by the auditors then these would be public knowledge? I don''t think anything illicit or below-board has been reported about his activities, he just appears to have a very aggressive business strategy - that link I posted describes him as something of a ''deal junkie''. There''s a reason he''s keeping his cards close to his chest, though, and that''s because he wants a better deal. Delia and Michael also want a better deal for themselves, but with the club''s stock looking more likely to depreciate than appreciate in the near future, you can understand him taking his time.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[quote]Unfortunately the result of his posturing is that we now have lots of people on here who would be happy to oust the board, assuming that Cullum will then step in[/quote]

Wrong. Theres been board-outers ages before he came forward. 

[/quote]

New shares could be created ,but minority shareholders would have to be notified and given the chance to increase their holdings.If they chose not to then the value of their holding will be diluted.I think you may be getting mixed up with voting rights,which can vary with share type.

As for the second point,I accept that anti board sentiment predates Cullum.The point I was making is that before the board are driven out we need to be sure that Cullum is committed to coming in.I see no evidence of that at present.Again,I welcome new investment and have no problem with new ownership.I just don''t want anarchy.