Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

Cullum again.

Some of you may remember that I posted on here a few months ago before it was in the press that Cullum had already been in talks with the club. Have heard from the same source at the game today that Mr Cullum was prepared to offer Delia what she wanted to take over the club but she didn''t want to sell and that was the end of the matter. He is still interested, but at the moment he is content to bide his time. As I said it came from the same source as the other info which proved to be correct so I''d be very surprised if it wasn''t true.

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]Utter bollocks.  Anyway we don''t want his loan money and certain Administration when he wants it all back.
[/quote] Just like it was utter billocks when I was told that he''d been in talks with the club a few months ago.

I spoke to the head chef at colney and he said that cullum was in it for a quick buck and was faking the passion he wanted to give to norwich city. well done delia on rejecting him!

Pressure from the fans is the only thing that will get her to sell i believe! She has done fantastically well for us in the past but she doesn''t have the financial clout that Cullum does to move our club forward and she has done all she can! Really wish for the good of the club she would negotiate with  Peter Cullum!

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]Utter bollocks.  Anyway we don''t want his loan money and certain Administration when he wants it all back.
[/quote]

We don''t want his money??? Speak for yourself.  Will you still be saying this IF we are near relegation at the end of the season?  I don''t think so, you might find yourself begging for someone just like him to save the club.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I spoke to the head chef at colney and he said that cullum was in it for a quick buck and was faking the passion he wanted to give to norwich city.

well done delia on rejecting him!
[/quote]

lmfao like the head chef would know [:D]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I spoke to the head chef at colney and he said that cullum was in it for a quick buck and was faking the passion he wanted to give to norwich city.

well done delia on rejecting him!
[/quote]

Absolute crap! Like a chef would know that! He''s just pals with Delia you wally!

[quote user="colneycanary"]Pressure from the fans is the only thing that will get her to sell i believe! She has done fantastically well for us in the past but she doesn''t have the financial clout that Cullum does to move our club forward and she has done all she can! Really wish for the good of the club she would negotiate with  Peter Cullum![/quote]

Very well put [Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

We don''t want his money??? Speak for yourself.  Will you still be saying this IF we are near relegation at the end of the season?  I don''t think so, you might find yourself begging for someone just like him to save the club.

[/quote]To many performances like today and relegation is an absolute certainty. Let''s stick with Delia, we may be in administration and league 1 sooner than we think.

[/quote]

Did you say the same when Delia and MWJ took over?  Or even Robert Chase?

[quote user="The Walking Man"]Just how rich is Cullum? Now I accept he is richer than the current board but how cash rich is he?[/quote]Probably far more cash rich than auntie Delia will ever be.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="The Walking Man"]Just how rich is Cullum? Now I accept he is richer than the current board but how cash rich is he?[/quote]Probably far more cash rich than auntie Delia will ever be.[/quote]

I accept that (apart she isn''t my aunt...) but does anybody actually know?

[quote user="The Walking Man"]

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="The Walking Man"]Just how rich is Cullum? Now I accept he is richer than the current board but how cash rich is he?[/quote]Probably far more cash rich than auntie Delia will ever be.[/quote]

[/quote]

I think someone on here did say just how much cash was released, and it was rather a lot of money, but can''t remember how much.  I am sure someone with a better memory than I will come up with the figure.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Walking Man"]

[/quote]

I think someone on here did say just how much cash was released, and it was rather a lot of money, but can''t remember how much.  I am sure someone with a better memory than I will come up with the figure.

[/quote]if i remember correctly, he cashed in £60m worth of shares within last 10months - so unless he''s gone spend,spend,spend, he should have the necessary dosh to make a realsitic bid - if that what he wants... 

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Walking Man"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

if i remember correctly, he cashed in £60m worth of shares within last 10months - so unless he''s gone spend,spend,spend, he should have the necessary dosh to make a realsitic bid - if that what he wants...

[/quote]

Thanks LGT wasn''t too sure of the amount but I know it got talked about at the time all the PC stuff came to light.

This discussion will never ever go away, until Delia''s sells up to him! We really couldn''t of wished for a better person in Peter Cullum to own our club!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Walking Man"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

if i remember correctly, he cashed in £60m worth of shares within last 10months - so unless he''s gone spend,spend,spend, he should have the necessary dosh to make a realsitic bid - if that what he wants...

[/quote]

Thanks LGT wasn''t too sure of the amount but I know it got talked about at the time all the PC stuff came to light.

[/quote]

I''m sure he doesn''t buy Tesco value food though [;)] However it does get a bit annoying when people say he is worth £1.7Bish when in reality most of it is tied up in his company...

My mate found out all the details of the cullum offer from somebody who is close to delia that he knows. Their was no way she could have accepted it.. end of really.

[quote user="Ipswich Are Scum"]My mate found out all the details of the cullum offer from somebody who is close to delia that he knows. Their was no way she could have accepted it.. end of really.[/quote]

so you know about the 5 questiosn the board asked him? i was told that by someone today who works with a Relative of Chairman mumbles.

jas :)

>We really couldn''t of wished for a better person in Peter Cullum to own our club!

Ayeeee, careful now.

Whilst he may be richer than Delia we never really found out about his motives/vision for the future of the Club did we?*

In theory, a billionaire has got to be better than a millionaire but let''s have a modicum of caution about it.

* because Archant never asked him until it was too late, and then he didn''t answer.

[quote user="Ipswich Are Scum"]My mate found out all the details of the cullum offer from somebody who is close to delia that he knows. Their was no way she could have accepted it.. end of really.[/quote]

Care to share then?

Oh really?  Would be rather interesting to know.

[quote user="ridgeman"]

kiwiNCFC wrote the following post at 16/08/2008 6:48 PM:

I spoke to the head chef at colney and he said that cullum was in it for a quick buck

Did you nhear that correctly!

[/quote]

LMAO

Sitting in Spain on my hols so missed the game but:

"Did you nhear that correctly!"

Is the best line ever on the Pinkun

btw PC could write a cheque tomorrow for over £250 million quid now that is alot of £ notes. 

Who are the donuts who keeps saying we don''t his money?  Who''s money would you take ?

Anyway back to the vino and thanks for cheering me up WeAreYellows49 after another crap result

[quote user="milan marcus"]

Sitting in Spain on my hols so missed the game but:

"Did you nhear that correctly!"

Is the best line ever on the Pinkun

btw PC could write a cheque tomorrow for over £250 million quid now that is alot of £ notes. 

Who are the donuts who keeps saying we don''t his money?  Who''s money would you take ?

Anyway back to the vino and thanks for cheering me up WeAreYellows49 after another crap result

[/quote]

lol it wasn''t a good result and I came away from the game rather like a deflated balloon, I am sure you know what that feels like.

Enjoy your vino collapso and enjoy the Spanish weather, it''s blooming cold here.

[/quote]

Deliarite winkle.......

What a loser.