Sign in to follow this  
In Dubious Battle

Delia Out!, Roeder Out!

[quote user="Beauseant"]Oh dear,Roedy can''t fail! Is that you the best you can do as (absent) Neil''s wingman? Believe me,I''m probably about as far from the image that you have of me as its possible to get![/quote]

Butt -Kiss Boardist......Are you?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Oh dear,Roedy can''t fail! Is that you the best you can do as (absent) Neil''s wingman? Believe me,I''m probably about as far from the image that you have of me as its possible to get![/quote]

[/quote]

Read my other posts and  tell me.The reason that Cluck is so damned scared of me is :

1.I''m not a board fan.

2.I''m able to argue logically and intelligently,which is a skill he has yet to master,although he does seem to be getting on top of the cheapshot!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Read my other posts and  tell me.The reason that Cluck is so damned scared of me is :1.I''m not a board fan.

2.I''m able to argue logically and intelligently,which is a skill he has yet to master,although he does seem to be getting on top of the cheapshot!

[/quote]Don''t overestimate your arguing abilities Buttseant. Remember as Jean paul Sartre said "Acting is agony" You always claim to be above cheap jibes yet the last half dozen posts of yours I''ve read all resort to calling Neil Cluckcaster a Binner. Sounds highly illogical to me Captain.PS Wingman huh? "I have no need for good souls nor do I seek an accomplice"

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Yep it''s ruined my cakes and the bread for tomorrow. Did you go to the game and actually see how we played, or are you, Wiz and Smudger going to appear on here tomorrow with your views on what you ''saw''? If you have an opinion on how we play, go to the games first.[/quote]

Sorry mate...but many of us have been here before over 40 odd years of support. One game nor one season makes a great deal of difference under the present regime because the rot has set in and the squad very poor. I saw quite enough before I threw in the towel and if anything the whole club has degraded yet further in that time.

The more folk like you continue to defend the indefencible the longer the slide will continue. It seems the modern trendy fan is prepared to settle for such garbage for as long as it is "cool" to go to football. What happens when you lot move on to ballet and the gates begin to fall?....Oh yes....the grass roots fans will be welcomed back once again as of old.

I''ll be back there when I see the club trying to be a football club again...but until then I''ll leave it to the sheep to quietly graze.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

[/quote]

Some have been watching them over 50 years, and you dont see me draging them down do you cluck ?

You need to just calm down young man, it will come come togeather, its only 3 games into 46 ?

If your THAT worried cluck you need to go and surport ips****

And just to let you know Cluck, (just incase you want to have a go at me)

I have been in states for 3 years and i was a season ticket holder for most of 50 years,

and STILL believe we will be up in the top 6 come end of season

No manager can work with these limited funds so changing him would do sod all. Who do you honestly think could do better with these funds? Until we change that bloody board room and get some proper funds in not alot will change, no matter who the manager is.

I think the lack of a Cluck response shows that he has been beaten, and even his usual poor banter can''t save him now.

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]

why Roeder out he saved us last season?

its one game who cares, we can only improve, when we scored the goal we played really well.

[/quote]

I think you mean "better "....................you really should get to more games

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Read my other posts and  tell me.The reason that Cluck is so damned scared of me is :

1.I''m not a board fan.

[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......you total knob!

FFS....just what the hell are you on eh? 

Yet again eloquently put Cluck, you have just proved point 2 perfectly.

I noticed you never responded to my reply after you called me a sheep, truth hurt does it?

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Read my other posts and  tell me.The reason that Cluck is so damned scared of me is :1.I''m not a board fan.

[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......you total knob!

FFS....just what the hell are you on eh? 

[/quote]I think that Neil Cluckcaster is actually a spambot that has been programmed by a bored teenager somewhere in the USA. It only has a vocabulary of about 100, and most of those are ''cuss words''. Stands to reason, no?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Yet again eloquently put Cluck, you have just proved point 2 perfectly. I noticed you never responded to my reply after you called me a sheep, truth hurt does it?[/quote]

As you and the other user name are one and the same...I couldn''t be arsed.

Still can''t.

Yes I post under different usernames and argue against you, unfortunately Cluck I am not as deranged as you and have no reason to have multiple usernames.

So like I say, the truth clearly hurts!

Blimey it is actually hilarious that you think that, as if I would have over 1000 posts on one username and then conveniently use another for almost 300. You are more delusional than I thought.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Yet again eloquently put Cluck, you have just proved point 2 perfectly. I noticed you never responded to my reply after you called me a sheep, truth hurt does it?[/quote]

As you and the other user name are one and the same...I couldn''t be arsed.

Still can''t.

[/quote]

You sad loser.You can''t, or won''t take up my challenge of a debate and resort to insult in place of wit.You are running away from every challenge.What are you so scared of?Perhaps the fact that your acolytes might suddenly see through you as the irrelevance that you are? I genuinely pity you for your  inadequacies.

Look at Roedy can''t fail''s earlier response to me.Clever,witty and informed.That''s how debate is supposed to work.I respect people like that.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Yes I post under different usernames and argue against you, unfortunately Cluck I am not as deranged as you and have no reason to have multiple usernames. So like I say, the truth clearly hurts! Blimey it is actually hilarious that you think that, as if I would have over 1000 posts on one username and then conveniently use another for almost 300. You are more delusional than I thought.[/quote]

Not worth wasting your time on,star.He''s trying the same one on me elsewhere.It''s just another displacement activity to cover the fact that,yet again,he has been challenged and run away.He''s a joke.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Yes I post under different usernames and argue against you, unfortunately Cluck I am not as deranged as you and have no reason to have multiple usernames. So like I say, the truth clearly hurts! Blimey it is actually hilarious that you think that, as if I would have over 1000 posts on one username and then conveniently use another for almost 300. You are more delusional than I thought.[/quote]

Not worth wasting your time on,star.He''s trying the same one on me elsewhere.It''s just another displacement activity to cover the fact that,yet again,he has been challenged and run away.He''s a joke.

[/quote]

What a shock! No sign of the great man.All hail the Cluckmeister,man of straw!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

You`re giving him exactly what he wants.  So he`s won.......[:P]

lol you post under different user names to argue with the same person, can I ask why?

As interesting as these topics can be from time to time, I can see both good and bad in all posters and posts.  Points of view are brilliant, if you are willing to listen, digest and accept people will have differing views.

Yesterday for example I thought we were pretty poor, and not much improvement on last season, in fact we WILL struggle this season if GR and the board do not get in a minmum of one or two out and out strikers.  Lupoli showed signs of a player who will do good things, but as we know that could also go awfully wrong.

I have read that some fans thought yesterdays match was good, or much better than last season.  It just shows you that you can watch the same thing and yet have totally different perspectives.

Who is right or wrong, who cares, I want our team to succeed and to play in the Prem, but for me right now that is a pipe dream as the boards prudence, their words not mine is killing our great club. 

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Lambo8"]

We''re two games into a season

[/quote]

I want to say this before I say what I have to say - Im not saying the person who wants Roeder and Delia out is correct, and im not just moaning for the sake of it. Just curious about something.

Poor performances against spurs and colchester = "Its only pre-season, doesn''t matter at all!"

Not taking our chances against Coventry and coming away with a poor result = "Its only one game in stop moaning! All we need is a goal to get things going"

A poor performance against lower league opposition of MK Dons = "Its only 2 games, hardly like we''re gonna get relegated"

Another average performance against a poor team in Blackpool that we should be beating = " Its 3 games in a whole season! it will come good in the end".

What I want to know is how long will you keep up with this positive outlook. Will next game be "Its only 4 games in" and the next .. "Its only 5 games in" and then eventually .. "Theirs still one game left!"

[/quote]

I think you have  good point. At some stage we do have to start to get worried, I just don''t think it is yet.

(This is probably a mistake but) even yesterday, I was moderately encouraged by some aspects of our performance. I thought we -

1. Looked much "tighter" and less likely to let in soft goals (although we are still managed!)

2. On occasions (limited, I accept) knocked the ball around quite nicely.

3. Some of the new players looked promising - more so than most of Grant''s.

Clearly we need a bigger striker and he needs to be given some time to bed in, but late Sept/ early October would seem to me to be a better time to judge. If we haven''t got it right by then, I will be concerned. What I fnd most disappointing is the perception of crisis before we have even played one home game by all the "experts" that know we are going to be relegated!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I think you missed the sarcasm in my post there WeAreYellows49![/quote]

lol quite ironically I don''t do sarcasm as it''s the lowest form of wit, if you have something to say, say it, don''t beat about the bush [:)]

I did qualify it by saying I had no need to do it as I am not as deluded as Cluck, so I wasn''t beating about the bush.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes ,of course! Why couldn''t I see that.?I''ve challenged him to a debate,he''s done a runner,so he''s won.Presumably you also think that the Italian army won WW2?

Wat the hell are you on bout Delia Out and Roeder Out, Put it this way, ave you got the money to invest in the club if you ave then you take Delias place and ave you got the manager skills to run Norwich, I bet you aint got none of them !!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes ,of course! Why couldn''t I see that.?I''ve challenged him to a debate,he''s done a runner,so he''s won.Presumably you also think that the Italian army won WW2?

[/quote]

And a bit more.....[Y] [:D]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s like shelling peas......[:)]

LOL oh dear Cluck, now you have lost all credibility. So you admit your sole purpose is being a troll and winding people up (badly), I''ve got to say I admire your work :rollseyes: