[quote user="On The Roeder To Something"]If Norwich City FC crash and burn like last year, eight points by mid October, who believes that Peter Cullum will return and buy Delia out?.[/quote]

Yes, i beleive that Cullum will pop up again he is just waiting in the wings for the heat to be turned up on the board then he will come out saying he wants to buy the club in the EDP.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Just because he has the resources it does not mean he has to let the cook rip him off Beauseant , he will be back but it may be after we get relegated .
[/quote]

With respect,you''re all missing or avoiding my point,which is that there is an assumption that Cullum is waiting in the wings.All I''m asking for is empirical evidence of that.Give it to me and I''m with you,believe me.My concern is that with the economic downturn and certain other factors affecting Towergate I''m not sure that Cullum can buy the club,even if he wants to.A

[/quote]

Christ on a bike, Beauseant, I''ve seen it all now! [:P] Cullum is worth over a million millions and regardless of any Towergate deals, he isn''t going to go bust anytime soon - in fact his recent dealings with three US firms suggest the bugger is going to add to his fortune.

Investing in NCFC would be small-fry to Cullum, but it''s like others here have stressed he''s waiting for the right time.

There seems to have been a considerable influx of King''s Lynn based posters here just recently - shouldn''t you be contributing to a King''s Lynn FC related message board now your team has gone up a level to play footballing giants such as Burscough & Redditch? [;)]

[/quote]

I''ve run a business for 18years.I suspect that I know rather more about business finance,liquidity,gearing  and capitalisation than you,so will excuse your naivety.However,I would love to see you create an argument of your own,rather than simply hitching your cart to others.As for your final point,I think "grow up" is probably the most appropriate response.

[/quote]

Yeah...good on Ebay isn''t it? What''s your feedback?......

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Just because he has the resources it does not mean he has to let the cook rip him off Beauseant , he will be back but it may be after we get relegated .
[/quote]

With respect,you''re all missing or avoiding my point,which is that there is an assumption that Cullum is waiting in the wings.All I''m asking for is empirical evidence of that.Give it to me and I''m with you,believe me.My concern is that with the economic downturn and certain other factors affecting Towergate I''m not sure that Cullum can buy the club,even if he wants to.A

[/quote]

Christ on a bike, Beauseant, I''ve seen it all now! [:P] Cullum is worth over a million millions and regardless of any Towergate deals, he isn''t going to go bust anytime soon - in fact his recent dealings with three US firms suggest the bugger is going to add to his fortune.

Investing in NCFC would be small-fry to Cullum, but it''s like others here have stressed he''s waiting for the right time.

There seems to have been a considerable influx of King''s Lynn based posters here just recently - shouldn''t you be contributing to a King''s Lynn FC related message board now your team has gone up a level to play footballing giants such as Burscough & Redditch? [;)]

[/quote]

I''ve run a business for 18years.I suspect that I know rather more about business finance,liquidity,gearing  and capitalisation than you,so will excuse your naivety.However,I would love to see you create an argument of your own,rather than simply hitching your cart to others.As for your final point,I think "grow up" is probably the most appropriate response.

[/quote]

[/quote]

That the best you can do? How very sad.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That the best you can do? How very sad.

[/quote]

It made me laugh anyway.....