Sign in to follow this  
jayy2k8

Shola

Sittin in the yellows at half time, drinkin my coke, and I look out the window and there in front of my eyes walks Shola, now he turned down the Scum in the morning, is this the Sign that he comin To Norwich, Believe me or Not, But I saw him !!

[quote user="jayy2k8"]

Sittin in the yellows at half time, drinkin my coke, and I look out the window and there in front of my eyes walks Shola, now he turned down the Scum in the morning, is this the Sign that he comin To Norwich, Believe me or Not, But I saw him !!

[/quote]

Are you sure you were drinking coke,not sniffing it?!

Believe all you want mate, at the end of the day me saw him, you watch Shola will be a Norwich City player by the end of the transfer window, watch this space

[quote user="jayy2k8"]Believe all you want mate, at the end of the day me saw him, you watch Shola will be a Norwich City player by the end of the transfer window, watch this space[/quote]

I saw da main man in da house as well Shola is so a canarie bruv

Me aint bettin with a stranger like you mate !! u just watch, Shola a city player !! U wont be laughing when it happens !!

U will be the one red faced !!

Stop feeding the f**king trolls and they will stop posting garbage. It really is that simple.

[quote user="Mark Smith"]On a more factual note, Shola was knowhere to be seen at Old Trafford this afternoon. Perhaps he''s in Suffolk already?[/quote]

I have no idea where he is (he lives in Jesmond so he might have been there) but I see they managed quite well without him on this occasion.

[quote user="Be Smart "]

[quote user="Mark Smith"]On a more factual note, Shola was knowhere to be seen at Old Trafford this afternoon. Perhaps he''s in Suffolk already?[/quote]

I thought he had turned down our six toed friends, hasn''t he then?

[/quote]

I believe so and I also believe you heard it from Mr Roeder first, slightly in advance of Jim and the East Anglian Daily Times.

See under:

"That''s only a guess (pause).....educated."

Roeder droll at it''s absolute best as in (Lupoli): "Who does he play for?"

Archant are going to have to learn this language sooner or later.

The translation of both is: "I know something you don''t but I''m not going to tell you what it is." [:P] 

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Be Smart "]

[/quote]

I believe so and I also believe you heard it from Mr Roeder first, slightly in advance of Jim and the East Anglian Daily Times.

See under:

The translation of both is: "I know something you don''t but I''m not going to tell you what it is." [:P] 

[/quote]

Camuldonum - Are you hinting at something here or am I "over-interpreting" what you say?

[quote user="jayy2k8"]

Me aint bettin with a stranger like you mate !! u just watch, Shola a city player !! U wont be laughing when it happens !!

[/quote]

If it happened I''d be laughing all the way down the Portman Road with happiness.

But we know it won''t happen. Please go away.

[quote user="jayy2k8"]

[/quote]

lol sureeeeeeeeeee [;)]

Are you sure it wasn''t ASDA?

[/quote]

See under:

[/quote]

PS: Morris On,  as we say in the English Folk Dance and Song Society.

(For fifteen years, Bagman for the Thaxted Morris Men - now that''s an idea for half time entertainment (or not, as the case may be).

We''ve done Norfolk tours you know - generous lot you are outside the pub as I hit them over the head with a balloon (not allowed by Health and Safety to use a pig''s bladder anymore although I stay "blacked up" - sorry everyone).  Record takings at Holt (not surprising, we were virtually outside Bakers and Larners).

Morris on and in football, too!

Glad to hear that Shola was finally (apparently) in the building anyway. [H]

[/quote]

See under:

[/quote]

All we need to know now is whether or not he said this with a wry smile, and we may be onto a secret, dastardly plan....

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Be Smart "]

[/quote]

See under:

[/quote]

PS: Morris On,  as we say in the English Folk Dance and Song Society.

(For fifteen years, Bagman for the Thaxted Morris Men - now that''s an idea for half time entertainment (or not, as the case may be).

We''ve done Norfolk tours you know - generous lot you are outside the pub as I hit them over the head with a balloon (not allowed by Health and Safety to use a pig''s bladder anymore although I stay "blacked up" - sorry everyone).  Record takings at Holt (not surprising, we were virtually outside Bakers and Larners).

Morris on and in football, too!

Glad to hear that Shola was finally (apparently) in the building anyway. [H]

[/quote]

At your gnomic best,Cam.LOL!

[quote user="jayy2k8"]

[/quote]

tell you what fella.. if shola isnt a orwich player by the time of the Birmingham game i think you should do a strak accross the pitch during the match.. after all.. he''s signing.. so you have nothing to lose?

And what would shola be doing wandering around Aimlessly in yellows or outside the ground at half time.. if we were signing him he''d be being force fed Prawn sarnies in the directors box

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="jayy2k8"]

[/quote]

tell you what fella.. if shola isnt a orwich player by the time of the Birmingham game i think you should do a strak accross the pitch during the match.. after all.. he''s signing.. so you have nothing to lose?

And what would shola be doing wandering around Aimlessly in yellows or outside the ground at half time.. if we were signing him he''d be being force fed Prawn sarnies in the directors box

[/quote]

Perhaps he was having a quick fag? (smoke I mean!)

[quote user="yellow blood"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="jayy2k8"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

how the hell can any professional athlete smoke? it defeats the entire object!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="yellow blood"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="jayy2k8"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ian Crook was a 20 a day man!

[quote user="yellow blood"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="yellow blood"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="jayy2k8"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ian Crook was a 20 a day man!

[/quote]

yes but he wasnt an athlete.. he stood in the center circle and pinged it about when it came to him... lol

[quote user="jayy2k8"]

[/quote]

Funny how no one else saw him! Also he wouldn''t be walking past Yellows at half time, he would be inside the ground, if it was him! So admit it, your full of sh*t!

[quote user="Bucketman"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Be Smart "]

[/quote]

See under:

[/quote]

All we need to know now is whether or not he said this with a wry smile, and we may be onto a secret, dastardly plan....

[/quote]

No idea.  But he is not in the wages bracket suggested on this site (£35k a week). According to Alan Oliver (chief sports writer for the Journal series and respected in the business for his contacts within the club he is on between £12-16k a week) still probably too much for you.

But..........unless anyone else comes in for him, King Kev is stuck with those wages until next year when he would leave on a free.  Keegan won''t play him (my opinion) if he has a choice and they managed quite well without him at Man U today whether he was in Ipswich or Norwich.  People take the piss out of Roeder for his "silly" after match comments but they are about the same as King Kev talking up Ameobi before the Man U match and then not playing him (for whatever reason - absence in Suffolk or Norfolk?).

We just report what they say.

And, if it helps in the current scheme of things, I don''t believe Delia and I don''t believe Peter either. 

We''ve been let down far too often over the years to trust anyone.  Hopefully, you lot are luckier than  us.[+o(]

PS: This end we don''t trust anyone.  Not even us. Actually certainly not us - we''ve just stitched up a gal in the Home Office.[U]

Cam,I do so enjoy your posts. I have this image of you sitting in an old leather chair in front of a desk piled high with cuttings and reference books with an overflowing ashtray and a neglected Senior Service sending out forlorn smoke signals...You are monitoring two computer screens showing message boards from three football clubs whilst talking into an old-fashioned ''phone and doing your best to set up the next exclusive story involving a junior minister, a footballer and the leading lady from a West End show...Having concluded the deal for your exclusive, you sigh with satisfaction, top up your glass of the finest single malt and shout to her upstairs ''That''s another ten grand in the bank! Now, how are you getting on with that story about the warthog and the Ipswich dignitary?''I''m sure the reality is nothing like the fiction but, there again, most people posting on here notice a distinct blurring of the two!

I think some people genuinly think theyve seen Shola like in the stand at one of the friendlies .But anyone who goes into the ticket office will see the tall young lad in there who looks very similar to Shola.About 100 yards from Yellows.