Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink??

[quote user="colneycanary"]Spotted in the directors box according to a lady on canary call![/quote]I''d rather we signed Jimmie Krankie than that overrated mercenary.

How did he do last year? I seem to remember him being injured quite a lot....

Incidently I remember when we had his brother Carlos Hassalbaink on trial, wonder where he ended up.

[quote user="Lambo8"]Yeh... Dublin was sooo poor at doing it (sarcasm)[/quote]

FFS Dublin was a short term measure and he did eventually help save us from relegation - but this club should never even be in that situation.

I would much prefer to have a striker to help us improve and move up the table than have a stop gap and be in a relegation battle constantly.

Christ.

Sounds like he was there, I would like to think we are aiming slightly higher than him though.

If we sign JFH i think i will just give up , as for the person who asked how he did at Cardiff , well they soon got shot of him didnt they which rather answers that question .

[quote user="colneycanary"]Spotted in the directors box according to a lady on canary call![/quote]

Yes, i have it on good authority he was at the game today.

I would''nt mind him provided he was brought in AS WELL AS a permanent target man signing.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Spotted in the directors box according to a lady on canary call![/quote]

bull hang! shes probably one of the ones who "didnt go to the game today"

jas :)

[quote user="the duke of norfolk"]

Yes, i have it on good authority he was at the game today.

I would''nt mind him provided he was brought in AS WELL AS a permanent target man signing.

[/quote]

Ken Brown was at the game too today...he looks very good for 74...could do well for us if he has nothing better to do

[quote user="ncfcstar"]And he isn''t above 6ft, so no thanks.[/quote]

Fat,lazy,selfish Dutch tosser sums it up for me!

We have 14 days till the end of the transfer window. Plenty of time I hear people say. Well if Glenn was right about it taking up to 6 weeks organising the signings of Hoolahan and Bell then we are in trouble. Iverson is looking a no go and Shola (if there was ever any truth to that rumour) is also looking very very unlikely. Which brings us to last minute panic buys and that ladies and gents is potentially where JFH or a lower league player who will force his current clubs arm (Andy Bishop anyone??!!??) I am completely gobsmacked that a multi million pound organisation doesn`t seem to have any sort of strategic plan. There idoesn`t seem to be a plan B let alone a plan C or D.

Delias outburst at the RNS now seems to be a cynical way of trying to fend off the baying wolves from the door and Doomys / Glens predictions of impessive signings just don`t seem to tally. The Iverson / Rosenborg situation is not of anyones doing however it does beg the question yet again were NCFC putting all their eggs in one basket and not leaving any room for contingency??

I wouldn''t be disappointed to see him here.

Having played for the likes of Atletico Madrid, Chelsea and Leeds (when they were good) as well as Holland at international level and scoring lots of goals at that high level of football I think he''d improve on the quality we''ve got.

That chance Cureton had today JFH would have tucked away with real ease.

I think we''d need someone else to go with him but I don''t think he''d be a bad signing at all.

He certainly was in the Directionless box......I saw him with my own eyes....

[quote user="Mark Smith"]Canary Caller spoke to him, he said he isn''t signing (thank god).[/quote]

After watching that can you blame him?

[quote user="Mutley"]

We have 14 days till the end of the transfer window. Plenty of time I hear people say. Well if Glenn was right about it taking up to 6 weeks organising the signings of Hoolahan and Bell then we are in trouble. Iverson is looking a no go and Shola (if there was ever any truth to that rumour) is also looking very very unlikely. Which brings us to last minute panic buys and that ladies and gents is potentially where JFH or a lower league player who will force his current clubs arm (Andy Bishop anyone??!!??) I am completely gobsmacked that a multi million pound organisation doesn`t seem to have any sort of strategic plan. There idoesn`t seem to be a plan B let alone a plan C or D.

Delias outburst at the RNS now seems to be a cynical way of trying to fend off the baying wolves from the door and Doomys / Glens predictions of impessive signings just don`t seem to tally. The Iverson / Rosenborg situation is not of anyones doing however it does beg the question yet again were NCFC putting all their eggs in one basket and not leaving any room for contingency??

[/quote]Only reason Hoolahan took so long to sign is because we had to get clearance from the FA first because of some situation with the transfer between Blackpool and his old club, did you not know that? or you just ignoring that fact?

Short-term contract until Jan 31st to allow time to get Iversen here ??

Could always have an option to extend if he did well.

Mark .Y.