Sign in to follow this  
Stocky

Jermaine Beckford

I know most of you dont like him, but i reckon he is a brilliant player, considering he scored a Hat-Trick already.  

I do understand he aint the big player we are after but i would rather him than Cureton anyday!

Well he''s not renowned for heading... but he''s tall n strong, i think his technique would more than make up for that tho. He''s kinda like a poor mans Thierry Henry, i''d take a Beckford type player to partner the little sharp shooting guy anyday

We shud snap their hands off for that price, given what Maynard went for. Come on Roeder and the Board (whoever needs the encouragement) let''s get on with it, did into them pockets for once and get ourselves a big name target man, and everything will be rosy!

Errm Sorry but you clearly don''t have £2m to spend, if you did have you would have spent it a long time ago!! £500k -£1m tops will be your striker budget, but more likely a loanee!! Not taking the Michael just trying to state the obvious!

[quote user="LondonITFC"]Errm Sorry but you clearly don''t have £2m to spend, if you did have you would have spent it a long time ago!! £500k -£1m tops will be your striker budget, but more likely a loanee!! Not taking the Michael just trying to state the obvious![/quote]

Why the facination with Norwich ?

I can understand with Ipswich/Norwich related threads, Shola etc but this one.

Just a bit of vicarious pleasure?

[quote user="LondonITFC"]Errm Sorry but you clearly don''t have £2m to spend, if you did have you would have spent it a long time ago!! £500k -£1m tops will be your striker budget, but more likely a loanee!! Not taking the Michael just trying to state the obvious![/quote]

You have access to our bank account then?

Bugger off back to your council owned make shift stadium, and worry about whats going to happen when Evans wants his money back

Barclay''s confidentiality levels are slipping. Still ,amazing what you can find riffling through other people''s bins!

Why would he want to leave an ambitious club for lil ole Norwich ? Why would Leeds want to sell him ?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Barclay''s confidentiality levels are slipping. Still ,amazing what you can find riffling through other people''s bins!

[/quote]

Snigger [:D]