Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

"SpongePoll Squarepants!"

Well, I wonder how many more games "SpongePoll Squarepants" will officiate (and I use that term very loosely!) here at Carra Rud this season? Looking in the Evening News tonight, there is a shot of Leon, legs vertical, after being unceremoniously upended by an Arsenal chap, who, if that bull-deficating REF had displayed enough bottle, should have been a spectator at that particular stage of the game! Lo and behold! in the background of said picture, is "SpongePoll" looking casually the other way......head in the clouds, dreaming of what he''s going to do with the £300+ quid he will get for being a plonker of the most highest order!

If he had said In the post match de-brief, that he had made an error of judgement with the ''Hucks'' incident, rather than "Oh I had my Wenger worshipping O''2 red-tinted spectacles on!" I maybe would have respected him slightly more-ish. But No! it was: blah, blah, back-pedal have a load of bull! GRRRRR! I wonder what the "assessor" in the stand thought of his performance?
Why can''t these people admit to their mistakes? Laurens departure would have only delayed the inevitable conclusion, and they are a superb footballing side! But! if and when, "SpongePoll Squarepants" returns to referee one of our games, he will make Mr Dailly & Mr Muscat, look like jolly decent folk! I for one will bring my Grandads ARP wardens "Loudhailer!" and rupture my vocal-chords & vent my spleen every time "Spongepoll" blows his ego-whistle! OTBC ;~(

Its £1300 + expenses.

Maybe you should change your name from Mello to Bello, i''d hate to hear from you if you weren’t Mello.

more like £13000000000
from the amount wenger gave him.................
and lauren................