Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Shola and the binners

Morning chaps! Does anyone know whether Ameobi has definitely rejected the Binners? Cam seemed to think so last night,but I can''t find any confirmation.Its just that I have to got to Ipswich on business later and quite fancied popping into the club shop and innocently asking for a shirt with Ameobi on the back! However,it only works if the deals''s completely dead as I have more than enough stuff to start fires with!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"]Morning chaps! Does anyone know whether Ameobi has definitely rejected the Binners? Cam seemed to think so last night,but I can''t find any confirmation.Its just that I have to got to Ipswich on business later and quite fancied popping into the club shop and innocently asking for a shirt with Ameobi on the back! However,it only works if the deals''s completely dead as I have more than enough stuff to start fires with!!![/quote]

Roeder, Cam and the sports Journo for the EADT think hes said no, so good enough for me!

By the way Shola and Nugent I like your style, build their hopes up, take a bit of their hospitality, then say No Thanks even better Nugent buggered them around twice! Good Man. LOL

Wow you must have far too much time on your hands!! Very sad indeed!! Maybe you should go to your own club shop and ask for a Martin Taylor or Ameobi Shirt??

binners all talk,  everyone knows he is coming to norwich, has less than a year on his contract, not match fit anyway,

not in keegan''s plans, will team up with roeder and city will win the league.

[quote user="LondonITFC"]Wow you must have far too much time on your hands!! Very sad indeed!! Maybe you should go to your own club shop and ask for a Martin Taylor or Ameobi Shirt??[/quote]

Maybe you should naff off to your own club''s forum.

[quote user="LondonITFC"]Wow you must have far too much time on your hands!! Very sad indeed!![/quote]What''s this? An Ipswich supporter with a good sense of irony...??

The EADT was reporting this morning that Magilton was still hoping to conclude a deal, but then that was Derek Davis, and we all know he makes everything up!

[quote user="Be Smart "]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Morning chaps! Does anyone know whether Ameobi has definitely rejected the Binners? Cam seemed to think so last night,but I can''t find any confirmation.Its just that I have to got to Ipswich on business later and quite fancied popping into the club shop and innocently asking for a shirt with Ameobi on the back! However,it only works if the deals''s completely dead as I have more than enough stuff to start fires with!!![/quote]

Roeder, Cam and the sports Journo for the EADT think hes said no, so good enough for me!

By the way Shola and Nugent I like your style, build their hopes up, take a bit of their hospitality, then say No Thanks even better Nugent buggered them around twice! Good Man. LOL

[/quote]

This was on Sky sports Saturday morning. That was good enough for me.

[quote user="Overtheboarderblue"]Derek Davies speaks a whole load of crap all the time! Half the stuff he says is rubbish! Shola on his way to town [:D] [;)][/quote]

Why,is it market day?

[quote user="National express super guard "]or maybe keegan didn''t think his mind was right after chatting to binners. must take a lot out of you talking that slowly
[/quote]

The grunting really hurts your throat,I''m told ; )