Sign in to follow this  
jdungos

Hoolahan £12k pw

Talking to Blackpool fans after game said Hoolahan''s is aparently on £12k per week, this is according to Hoolahan''s cousin who they were friends with.

[quote user="jdungos"]Talking to Blackpool fans after game said Hoolahan''s is aparently on £12k per week, this is according to Hoolahan''s cousin who they were friends with.[/quote]

Well,that''s nailed down,then.Hold the front page!

Come on now... this is a pink un poster who spoke to a blackpool friend who claims to know Wesley''s COUSIN who seems to know Wesley''s income! It MUST be true! :)

ffs what is this forum about these days? just thought i''d put up a post of what i thought was an interesting conversation with Blackpool fans, considering this ALLEGED £8k wage cap, they brought up the conversation not me.

Some people seem to have taken the 8k wage cap thing as gospel, even though it was presented as another rumour by one person, much like this one.

Whilst I''m not really interested in what my cousins earn, since they''re all in regular jobs, I might just be interested if one was a professional footballer, earning a professional footballers wage.

[quote user="Steve H"]

[quote user="alykanas"]I am not on 12k a week, what am I doing wrong?[/quote]

Your s*** at football.

[/quote]Hardly stopped Andy Hughes has it?

[quote user="Steve H"]

[quote user="alykanas"]I am not on 12k a week, what am I doing wrong?[/quote]

Your s*** at football.

[/quote]

what and holla hoop isn''t? i like the kid and believe he very talented but 12k for championship player is somewhat of a joke! wonder if he got more due to being sold on the cheap.

Give me strength, the transfer rumour season is nearly over so now it''s rumours about what players earn.

Publish a list of all players'' salaries like they do in the MLS.  That would stop the rumour mongers in their tracks. 

[quote user="Strawberry"]

Give me strength, the transfer rumour season is nearly over so now it''s rumours about what players earn.

Publish a list of all players'' salaries like they do in the MLS.  That would stop the rumour mongers in their tracks. 

[/quote]

And here is that list, which is worth a little look......

http://soccerlens.com/files/mls-player-salaries-2008.pdf