Sign in to follow this  
CNS-Canary

JFH staying at Dunston Hall Last Night

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

Not bad!!! I think that shows he still has it!!

[/quote]What did we learn about youtube videos last year?Think back to Julien Brellier...

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Be Smart "]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Dion was average in a well below average team he would never have got a game at any decent Championship side so stop trying to make him out to be something he wasnt .If we need a striker why can we not just pay the money and get one , we were told new heroes were coming in and so far our top signing has been £400,000 on Bell , the clubs a joke .
[/quote]

Do you have problems understanding things?

JFH is not THE STRIKER he is another addition to the squad.

How do you know that Bell was £400,000, as he was an undisclosed fee

[/quote]

Firstly i loved DD and its not my way to slag players so still facy that bet smart? Secondly how do you know JFH isn''t our first choice [or last option!!]? I''ll bet you Bell was closer to 400,000 than he was 600''000 so still hardly ambition is it?

[/quote]

Ambition isnt spending big money on a player.  And I would hazard a guess when I say that both Hoolahan and Bell would have cost considerably more if their clubs were not in the position they were.

Dont believe that JFH is a viable centre forward though.  But as a player/coach he could turn out to be an inspired signing....

[/quote]

I agree to an extent as you can unearth some real gems  like Hoolahan and the likes but its very very unlikely to get us out of this league and certainly not going to get us the striker we need. I might be wrong here but i can''t remember a team in the last few seasons that hasn''t spent a few million to get into the Prem.

Just seen his interview on Sky Sports News about half an hour ago.

He confirmed he was training with us to keep fit but could not comment on signing rumours. However, his face for me said a deal was imminent.