Sign in to follow this  
LondonITFC

Looks like your journos are as bas as ours

Laways wide of the mark!!

"The difficulty in prising Iversen from Norway means the name of Shola Ameobi simply won''t go away.

The 26-year-old Newcastle striker, who knows Roeder from his spell as manager at St James'' Park, has been the subject of a successful bid by Ipswich - but it is understood that he has yet to speak to anyone from Portman Road and that their attention has now turned elsewhere.

[quote user="LondonITFC"]No need for the aggresion Pal, you know what I meant!![/quote]

How many toes have you got? My guessing is that you have more than everyone else

[quote user="LondonITFC"]No need for the aggresion Pal, you know what I meant!![/quote]

I''m not your pal.

I know what you meant because you have "just pointed it out" three times this morning already.

I understand your six fingers may have collided on the keyboard.

Wow this really is the most uncivilised board I have seen!!! Whats wrong are you starting to realise that your pathetic excuse for a football club has no money and the only player your manager dreamt of signing is about to sign for your filthy rich neighbours??

[quote user="LondonITFC"]

Wow this really is the most uncivilised board I have seen!!! Whats wrong are you starting to realise that your pathetic excuse for a football club has no money and the only player your manager dreamt of signing is about to sign for your filthy rich neighbours??

[/quote]

Good I''m glad you don''t like it so you may wish to f*ck off.

You really think Ipswich are loaded don''t you?

I can''t have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="LondonITFC"]

[/quote]

Good I''m glad you don''t like it so you may wish to f*ck off.

You really think Ipswich are loaded don''t you?

I can''t have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

[/quote]

LOL!!!!!!!