Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Ameobi to Scum

[quote user="Overtheboarderblue"]Better team got him i say [;)] Oh well you''ve got Piggy bank to sign, I know who id rather have! [:)][:D][/quote]

I think we have an infestation.

Who we gonna call?

[quote user="er indoors"]

Who we gonna call?

Canary Call, then you can hide behind that!!

[/quote]

Embarrassment

I will attack them on here, in their faces, even in my sleep.

I hide behind nothing, I just don''t think teaming up with them in an attack on the club is the way to do it.

Now how about concerntrating that anger you have on laying in to the low life mutant

[quote user="LondonITFC"]If he signs for us it will show he actually has the ambition of proving himself at a lower level and EARNING his way back to the PL by playing football and scoring goals!!  If he would have signed for you lot then that would have been a very backwards move, he would have been competing at a different end of the league!![/quote]

If he signs for you all it shows is that we cannot afford his wages as given the choice between the 2 clubs he has made his preference perfectly clear.

Let the scum fans believe they have a good team, they need something to believe in, or there tiny minds might not grasp the consept(spelt wrong me thinks) that they are the worst team in east anglia, even after Kings Lynn and Wroxham.

We are all good fans and we should let them have this one deluded thought, we will just prove to them that we are the better team, this season.

Unfortunately they do have a decent team and if they get Ameobi and Maurice Volz they will be looking very good bets to go up IMHO.

They (Ipswich) can afford the fee-we can''t-and his wages-we can''t. Simple economics.

Our lack of ambition is reflected by our permanent lack of funds, we are so skint that the Board bails us out during the Summer and then expects platitudes, the very fact that they are financing our forays into playing acquisitions hides a much more serious issue-as the club should be paying for it, not individuals!

We couldn''t do anything with Lisbie, but he has started well with Ipswich and he will get at least 15 goals this season and, if he stays fit, a lot more than that.

Him and Amoebi could well be a great partnership, certainly at this level. Meanwhile, the Pink Un reckons we might go for Alan Lee now, not good enough for Ipswich but good enough for us. Says a lot.

I have no argument at all with Glenn, the coaching staff and the way he is trying to rebuild the club. However, his hopes and ambitions for what he wants to do here are a mile off what our current regime might be able to offer and I, for one, who has long tried to support the current regime, are finding fewer and fewer reasons to even want to do so. Constant talk of "...actively seeking investment..." has led to nothing,most people who have so spectacularly failed at what is a crucial task for the club would answer it with their positions, not here it seems...

WHAT are they doing to "...actively seek investment..."??

Wish I knew.

Never mind Ipswich. They seem to be going in the right direction-perhaps we should worry more about what we are not doing than what they are doing?

Well I am starting to get annoyed at Glenn, he is still going on about this No. 1 target who''s club won''t let go, MOVE ON! Its obvious that that one is dead in the water so lets go onto another target, and soon!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Well I am starting to get annoyed at Glenn, he is still going on about this No. 1 target who''s club won''t let go, MOVE ON! Its obvious that that one is dead in the water so lets go onto another target, and soon![/quote]

Thats one thing I really don''t get, Rosenbourg are not going to change their minds they really seem to have dug their heels in.

Its time for Roeder to get over it and move on to plan J or whatever plan we are on now.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Well I am starting to get annoyed at Glenn, he is still going on about this No. 1 target who''s club won''t let go, MOVE ON! Its obvious that that one is dead in the water so lets go onto another target, and soon![/quote]

Spot on,its starting to look obsessive now.

Why are Town trying to sign someone who is "reluctant" to join them?

The EADT says this.

It''s quite interesting that Town keep on with Shola and Nugent when they have to be talked in to joining.

Gary Johnson of Bristol City interviewed Mifsud and didn''t pusue the deal.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Why are Town trying to sign someone who is "reluctant" to join them?

The EADT says this.

It''s quite interesting that Town keep on with Shola and Nugent when they have to be talked in to joining.

Gary Johnson of Bristol City interviewed Mifsud and didn''t pusue the deal.

[/quote]

i tend to agree with you - shock horror - if they don''t want to come, move on, but there is a big difference, Nugent was / is an England international and like Shola is with a leading premiership team, Mifsund (who?) is a nobody playing for Coventry.

it is about ambition, if these lads are happy to sit on the bench in the premier, good luck, waste their careers, or they can join a club who just MIGHT get them back to the premier and give them the chance to play every week. The wrong move is to join a Stoke or a Hull, get no chances in the box and end up scoring 3 goals in a season, get relegated and then there careers are really on the slide - as you sister-munchers have seen with Earshaw the Alian.