Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Ameobi to Scum

What it should have said is that Ameobi passed his medical with us yesterday and is with us day today and Jim hopes to have the deal tied up today!! The fee being agreed as you say is old news!!

[quote user="LondonITFC"]What it should have said is that Ameobi passed his medical with us yesterday and is with us day today and Jim hopes to have the deal tied up today!! The fee being agreed as you say is old news!![/quote]

Lowered his standards if he signs for you lot of freaks

[quote user="The Butler"]

Breaking news on Sky news Ip****and Newcastle agree fee

How this is "breaking" news I don''t know

[/quote]

I for one will be really angry if this deal goes through, not because I want Shola here, but it will show the board DOES NOT support Glenn in his plans.

A total disgrace, lets just hope yet again things take a last minute u turn

If he signs for us it will show he actually has the ambition of proving himself at a lower level and EARNING his way back to the PL by playing football and scoring goals!!  If he would have signed for you lot then that would have been a very backwards move, he would have been competing at a different end of the league!!

[quote user="LondonITFC"]If he signs for us it will show he actually has the ambition of proving himself at a lower level and EARNING his way back to the PL by playing football and scoring goals!!  If he would have signed for you lot then that would have been a very backwards move, he would have been competing at a different end of the league!![/quote]

Me thinks you are pushing our natural Norfolk hospitalty a little to much.

Pitch forks at dawn please accept this as a glove across the face !!

[quote user="LondonITFC"]If he signs for us it will show he actually has the ambition of proving himself at a lower level and EARNING his way back to the PL by playing football and scoring goals!!  If he would have signed for you lot then that would have been a very backwards move, he would have been competing at a different end of the league!![/quote]

Go play with you friends on your own message board.......Oh no you can''t can you, cause like your ground there is hardly anyone there!

As for backwards have you been in to the slums in Ipswich? Now there you will find the true definition of Backwards

"I break wind in your general direction . . ." [:P]

[quote user="Be Smart "][quote user="The Butler"]

Breaking news on Sky news Ip****and Newcastle agree fee

How this is "breaking" news I don''t know

[/quote]

I for one will be really angry if this deal goes through, not because I want Shola here, but it will show the board DOES NOT support Glenn in his plans.

A total disgrace, lets just hope yet again things take a last minute u turn

[/quote]Be prepared to be angry because it''s on their offy site, Magilton expects to complete the signing today after he passed a medical yesterday. I would imagine Roeder will be less than pleased about this, he seemed to think the deal wouldn''t go through the other day and was probably hoping that Newcastle would drop their asking price to give him a chance of signing Ameobi. I wouldn''t be surprised to see Roeder resign over this if we don''t get a striker before the deadline, my guess would be that Ameobi would have been his number 1 choice and he would have gone in for him like a shot if he had been given the money.

I''m afraid to say we are miles behind the blue scumbags down the road and will continue to fall further behind with the paupers running the club at present, please Mr Cullum hurry up and get your cheque book out.

As I''m sure you knew I wasn''t referring to the area as Ipswich itself is a dump! I meant it would have been a backwards move because he would have no real chance of PL footy with you in the next 2/3 years!!

Yes those two points make all the difference don''t they.

Isn''t the turn around amazing with Ipswich fans, administration and embarrassment but now the new landed gentry.

Tw@t

Errm I''m not trying to wind anyone up, just stating simple facts, ask anyone on Canary Corner and they will tell you that I''m not a wind up merchant! In fact most Town fans seem to think i''m a Norwich supporter!

He will spend most of the season injured anyway and was hardly prolific at Stoke. How many did he score there again?

He didn''t score any as you know, but as many have said on here before he wasn''t fit so I wouldn''t read much into that! Anyway please Rubbish him like you all did with Kevin Lisbie who has been awesome for us so far!!! Those two would score more than your whole team combined!!

If you look at The Pink Un header page it says "for around £2." You have to smile because if they did want a token £2 for him you know we would still only offer a pound with a further pound on appearances!!!

We are an absolute joke and I for one welcome LondonITFC on here to rub it in further and show us up for the laughing stock we have become.

[quote user="LondonITFC"]He didn''t score any as you know, but as many have said on here before he wasn''t fit so I wouldn''t read much into that! Anyway please Rubbish him like you all did with Kevin Lisbie who has been awesome for us so far!!! Those two would score more than your whole team combined!![/quote]

Why are you on here shouting about how great your team is? you have three points out of six that is not play-off level is it?

[quote user="LondonITFC"]He didn''t score any as you know, but as many have said on here before he wasn''t fit so I wouldn''t read much into that! Anyway please Rubbish him like you all did with Kevin Lisbie who has been awesome for us so far!!! Those two would score more than your whole team combined!![/quote]Sadly I think you are probably right there. Much as it pains me to say it I actually think that you may just have bought a ticket to the prem with the purchase of Ameobi. If he wants it enough he will do really well in this league.

[quote user="er indoors"]

If you look at The Pink Un header page it says "for around £2." You have to smile because if they did want a token £2 for him you know we would still only offer a pound with a further pound on appearances!!!

We are an absolute joke and I for one welcome LondonITFC on here to rub it in further and show us up for the laughing stock we have become.

[/quote]

Then perhaps you''re a binner too and should go elsewhere.

Embarrassment

despite the concerns over Ameobi I would be unhappy if this goes through, if only because it shows our lack of ambition.

[/quote]

Great stuff er indoors, show the sister marrying freaks a united front, you are no better than him!

It''s not the fact of his going to Ip****, though it doesn''t help

It''s not the we realy wanted him (much)

It would have been a sign to all NCFC supporters that at last we meant business.

Blown again, anything now will just seem like second best. The only sign the legendary two fingers

I am realy begining to dislike this lot

Sorry but I don''t give a monkeys'' for chav point scoring when hiding behind forum names, it''s cowardly. I prefer to bring them down face to face and I''ve stood toe to toe with the ***** home and away.

No, if it takes one to come on here to wake up the majority of posters sad lack of ambition then as I say I welcome it.

Sorry but I don''t give a monkeys'' for chav point scoring when hiding behind forum names, it''s cowardly. I prefer to bring them down face to face and I''ve stood toe to toe with the ***** home and away.

No, if it takes one to come on here to wake up the majority of posters sad lack of ambition then as I say I welcome it.

[/quote]

Like I said, you''re an embarrassment.

[/quote]

Point is er indoors, we all know, and understand the lack of  ambition from the board, but in the face of our biggest enemy you attack them not our club, a UNITED FRONT

[quote user="Be Smart "][quote user="er indoors"]

[/quote]

Point is er indoors, we all know, and understand the lack of  ambition from the board, but in the face of our biggest enemy you attack them not our club, a UNITED FRONT

[/quote]

Bullseye Be Smart.

Take a bow son.

in the face of our biggest enemy you attack them

That''s exactly where I''ll attack them (in their face) rather than hiding behind a message board like some