Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

shackell gone by thursday

Wolves recently bought the striker that I wanted to see at Norwich for obvious reasons - Iwelumo, and they are not going to part with him. I can''t see any other striker on their books that we would be interested in.

"We should have signed Iwelumo for £400,000 but it''s obvious we don''t even have that sort of money to buy players!"

Is that what he went for ?!!

Shacks or this

Wolves are in talks with Danny Higginbotham after Sunderland accepted a £1.25m bid for the defender. (Daily Mirror)

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]

"We should have signed Iwelumo for £400,000 but it''s obvious we don''t even have that sort of money to buy players!"

[/quote]

Yep!

"Yep!"

Well, what can I say. What a missed opportunity. perhaps Roeder didn''t go in for him because he believed the Board would back him to the hilt on Ameobi. Perhaps he''s wondering now if the hilt refers to knife in the back.

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]And all £1.5 million will go straight into Glenns January transfer kitty .
[/quote]

...Which the Board will announce has already been budgetted for..[;)]