Sign in to follow this  
"6 ft 2, eyes are blue Duncan Forbes is after you"

Who's the Tubster in the Black?

On Saturday, I took the opportunity to be at the ground early to watch the warm ups.

We have employed a "Strength and Conditioning Coach" who is one of the biggest Pie eaters ever to appear in a City kit.

This guy makes Jan Molby look anorexic. Should this type of coach be setting an example? We should demand that the food  budget is audited at Colney as this guy might be hovering up all the leftovers?

He does take an absolute age to get across the pitch, I''ve wondered who he is and what he actually does pre-match because he seems to wander around collecting cones not doing all that much...

anyone know what he actually does for the players?

[quote]On Saturday, I took the opportunity to be at the ground early to watch the warm ups.

We have employed a "Strength and Conditioning Coach" who is one of the biggest Pie eaters ever to appear in a City kit.

This guy makes Jan Molby look anorexic. Should this type of coach be setting an example? We should demand that the food  budget is audited at Colney as this guy might be hovering up all the leftovers?

[/quote]

i found a programe at the end of the game... (the programme sellers stick one on the lamp post outside the new flats opposite the disabled parking streets on Rouen Road.. iwaiting for my Dad, Isaw it up there and pinched it.. cost me nowt! :) )

anyway the team photo is in it and this fat ba***rd is on it! hes massive" yet is meant to be fitness coach!!!! shouldnt he practice what he preaches first? when he runs it causes earthquakes in Thailand.... he makes Hartson look size 0!

jas :)

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Does it matter aboutr his size? It is funny tho. The guy is responsible for the evolution of SAQ training techniques. (Speed Agility Quickness)

Its like the gardener who has weeds in his own garden!

[/quote]

I was watching him before the Colchester game.His involvement seemed to revolve around walking aimlessly about the pitch holding a whistle while the players knocked balls about.My mate and I were trying to work out who he was,and when the squad picture came out the following week we cracked up!

Went to the Dereham match and he was like a few feet away, he got all the players to warm up and do their stretches, then gave them a team talk and try and prep them up, he has a gut on him but he looks very strong, u wouldn''t mess with him!!!

[quote user="Rusty Steele"]

Were Wenger and Mourinho top class players? I don''t think you necessarily need to practice what you preach.

[/quote]

Nail on the head for me.

It''s about what he knows.

Meh...I''m a programmer - my personal websites are a pile of shite.Ask any plumber the condition of his home plumbing - undoubted crap.A had a friend who was decorator, yet you ask his wife about the fun she has trying to convince his to paint the living room.Are Doctors always the fittest and heathiest people on the planet? I mean - I bet none of them smoke or anything...Maybe it''s the same for fitness scientists? You spend your whole day getting rich over paid chavs to become fit, maybe you are less inspired to go for a run when you get home?

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8815/aviva20img31431mw8.jpg[/IMG][/URL]