Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

What ever has happened to We8wba?

What ever has happened to we8wba? I am concerned about the fellow, it seems ages since he last posted , I wonder if he has gone to Las Vegas to gamble his hard earned money he makes with the N.H.S. I know he does this periodicly . The reason for my concerns is that he never misses making a selection on the Raise funds for Foncy pages and he has yet to do that this season so far.

I have had a thought or two about this and I am asking you Bly you lovely sweet darling did you coy him to your part of the world whilst on his way to the States ? Did you promise him sun-kissed beaches and pigs fry galore ? I know you didn''t see eye to eye with poor we8wba and I do hope you are not responsible for anything untoward happening to him . I am now going to talk "Jack Blunt" Bly you haven''t taken him prisoner have you ? you haven''t got him in your shed have you ? feeding him endless amounts of pigs fry ?and treating him as a pet ? If this is the case I ask you to stop this silliness and let the boy go . If this is too late for that and in fact poor we8 is dead in the shed I fear you must face the consequences . I feel its time that we called in our own Pink un "Stalker of the yard" our very own Johnny Tillitson you can expect a visit from our hip swaying "Truthseeker" quite soon .[;)]....arrdee.  

I have been wondering the same thing for a while, but didnt dare post this message in fear he may return from wherever he went!

He started off with good balanced opinions and I quite liked the lad, but by the end he was just trying to wind people up, and was a complete pain.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

Dont worry, he''s safe and sound in Toronto. He sent me a nice pic........

[/quote]

You could have asked before you posted a picture of me on the net.  Anyway, where did you get it from, I may have to report you for posting this without my consent.[:@]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

Dont worry, he''s safe and sound in Toronto. He sent me a nice pic........

[/quote]

You could have asked before you posted a picture of me on the net.  Anyway, where did you get it from, I may have to report you for posting this without my consent.[:@]

[/quote]

www.wonkyboobs.com

I was thinking the same. Where is he. I kind of miss his ridiculous posts that make him sound like he actually gives a toss...

[quote user="arrdee"]

you haven''t taken him prisoner have you ? you haven''t got him in your shed have you ? feeding him endless amounts of pigs fry ?and treating him as a pet ? If this is the case I ask you to stop this silliness and let the boy go . .  

[/quote]

just seems odd to me that he dissappeared around the same time as Josef Fritzel was taken away? maybe thats why he posted on here so often,, Bly is Josef and We8 was being held hostage and the only pleasure he had was posting on various different footballing sites?

or is my imagination running away with me?...

[quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"][quote user="arrdee"]

you haven''t taken him prisoner have you ? you haven''t got him in your shed have you ? feeding him endless amounts of pigs fry ?and treating him as a pet ? If this is the case I ask you to stop this silliness and let the boy go . .  

[/quote]

just seems odd to me that he dissappeared around the same time as Josef Fritzel was taken away? maybe thats why he posted on here so often,, Bly is Josef and We8 was being held hostage and the only pleasure he had was posting on various different footballing sites?

or is my imagination running away with me?...

[/quote]

No taintedtom , I think we can all draw our own conclusions from the very fact that Bly has said nothing , I think I have him banged to rights , he has no answer , now do you think this strange ? as he posts at the drop of a hat ? but very quiet on we8 . I have had enough of this I am calling in "stalker of the yard" so you have been warned Bly , you wont know what has hit you when Johnny Tillitson starts to sway those hips you will become no more than a quivering and shaking shell of a man , I am appealing to you Bly once more and for the last time  , stop this foolishness and let the boy go ....arrdee

He changed his name to Mick McCarthy and then something else about Wolves, and I think he''s still here.

Alright m8 norwich will do well but prob not that well as no money and roeder not the best at management but you will be midtable by Nov and maybe better.

Ah, he is still here.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]He changed his name to Mick McCarthy and then something else about Wolves, and I think he''s still here.

Alright m8 norwich will do well but prob not that well as no money and roeder not the best at management but you will be midtable by Nov and maybe better.

Ah, he is still here.
[/quote]

Ahhh!! my bad.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]He changed his name to Mick McCarthy and then something else about Wolves, and I think he''s still here.

Ah, he is still here.[/quote]

Ahhh!! my bad.

[/quote]It was a crap impression though - most of the words were spelt correctly.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="arrdee"]

Ah, he is still here.
[/quote]

Ahhh!! my bad.

[/quote]

It was a crap impression though - most of the words were spelt correctly.

[/quote]

Now Mr Chops , I am glad you are active on the board and I hope you know that you will be the Picker in charge this week of the Raise Funds For Foncy . I wont bother to e-mail you as I don''t seem to be able to get a response from you , also remember you wont get a selection from we8wba as Bly won''t let him go....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="arrdee"]

Ah, he is still here.[/quote]

Ahhh!! my bad.

[/quote]It was a crap impression though - most of the words were spelt correctly.[/quote]

Now Mr Chops , I am glad you are active on the board and I hope you know that you will be the Picker in charge this week of the Raise Funds For Foncy . I wont bother to e-mail you as I don''t seem to be able to get a response from you , also remember you wont get a selection from we8wba as Bly won''t let him go....arrdee.

[/quote]This is awesome news!My email is a bit moody, I''ll try mailing you and we''ll see what happens.