Sign in to follow this  
jayy2k8

Re: Ipswitch n Shola

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Sorry I think you have the wrong place. We speak English here.
[/quote]

Mwa ha ha ha...........

Quality!!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Oh dear... You gonna murk him and shank him up is it blud? You is a wasteman. Go away you troll.[/quote]

You is bang out for messin wit da Redenhall massif innit bruv

You got your shanks and mash it is blud? You is such a badman. You aint no crew, you is all wastemen and wastegash.

GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!

Once you actually live in an area with proper crews, you will understand that you are pathetic.

[quote user="Glenn loves Shola"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Oh dear... You gonna murk him and shank him up is it blud? You is a wasteman. Go away you troll.[/quote]

You is bang out for messin wit da Redenhall massif innit bruv

[/quote]

Stupid stupid boy

[quote user="Badger"]Leave him alone - I think he is making me streetwise![/quote]Ha ha, the only thing streetwise you will get off this twonk is a Rover Streetwise (brum brum beep beep)Honestly this is one of the funniest threads I have read. Its like reading a text message from a 9 year old.keep it real! West Side! Ayyyyyy!!

Err excuse me please I am somewhat bewildered by the above thread.

I have been asked to interpret but cannot understand what the gentlemen are talking about.

Can someone be good enough to interpret into a recognisable English please.

Anything that might appear in an Oxford dictionary might help

Many thanks chaps

Toodle pip

Butler, the original post can be translated into "I am a fool who has nothing better to do than infiltrate the Norwich forum and be a Canary/Velo/Chris/Herts moron"

I''m sure most of them words are included in the OED :)

I actually quite enjoy these posts, why do people say "don''t feed the trolls" - They are the BEST source of PURE comedy on this forum :) They are more likely to leave us alone if we use them as a source of humor rather than take them seriously and tell them to bugger off :)

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Butler, the original post can be translated into "I am a fool who has nothing better to do than infiltrate the Norwich forum and be a Canary/Velo/Chris/Herts moron" I''m sure most of them words are included in the OED :) I actually quite enjoy these posts, why do people say "don''t feed the trolls" - They are the BEST source of PURE comedy on this forum :) They are more likely to leave us alone if we use them as a source of humor rather than take them seriously and tell them to bugger off :)[/quote]

That makes far more sense.

Being a Pratchett fan I have always had a soft spot for trolls. It''s somewhere just below the sceptic tank!!

Many thanks.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Butler, the original post can be translated into "I am a fool who has nothing better to do than infiltrate the Norwich forum and be a Canary/Velo/Chris/Herts moron" I''m sure most of them words are included in the OED :) I actually quite enjoy these posts, why do people say "don''t feed the trolls" - They are the BEST source of PURE comedy on this forum :) They are more likely to leave us alone if we use them as a source of humor rather than take them seriously and tell them to bugger off :)[/quote]

Being a Pratchett fan I have always had a soft spot for trolls. It''s somewhere just below the sceptic tank!!

Many thanks.

[/quote]

I''m with you there,Butler.I fancy that Moist van Lipwig would soon sort out the club!Perhaps Detritus could be the new board moderator.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"]

Many thanks.

[/quote]

I''m with you there,Butler.I fancy that Moist van Lipwig would soon sort out the club!Perhaps Detritus could be the new board moderator.

[/quote]Nooo, shove detritus up front to partner curo and put Vimes in as manager. Moist van Lipwig can take over the sales and marketing function with his ability to sell a product that (at the moment) doesn''t exist!

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"]

Many thanks.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nooo, shove detritus up front to partner curo and put Vimes in as manager. Moist van Lipwig can take over the sales and marketing function with his ability to sell a product that (at the moment) doesn''t exist!
[/quote]

LOL! Love your thinking there.Maybe Angua in place of Fozzy to give us some bite as well!

"And Detritus, you''re new to the club today but you bagged a hatful of goals, how many was it in total?"

"One, two, many, lots..."

And surely Lance constable Cuddy as the enforcer with his ability to take the oppostion out at the knees.

(We could go on forever...!)