Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Emoticons

I know that this isn''t particularly important in the overall gloom that we''re all feeling at the moment,but is anyone else having problems with their emoticons? Every time I try to use one it shows up on the post as a bit of code rather than an icon.Not that I feel like using too many smiling faces at the moment......

They don''t work if you are using Safari as your browser (well, I''ve never got them to anyway, I just get code like you)

[quote user="Beauseant"]I know that this isn''t particularly important in the overall gloom that we''re all feeling at the moment,but is anyone else having problems with their emoticons? Every time I try to use one it shows up on the post as a bit of code rather than an icon.Not that I feel like using too many smiling faces at the moment......[/quote]

Beauseant, I have the same problem and I use the latest Internet Explorer.

[quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"][:O][:''(][:$][:@][*-)][8o|][:-*][W][U]

I think they are anyway
[/quote]

Show off!  Pete (or anyone),any tips on how I can get them working?Big Smile [:D]  Bugger!!

[quote user="National express super guard "]no thats emoticons, clever emot-icons, and no not having any probs [:D]
[/quote]

Did kinda figure guess that but it was Beauseant that posted the thread! LOL [;)]

Thanks guys,and particularly Yankee Canary and National Express Superguard.Looks like it was Internet Explorer causing the problem.Have switched to Firefox and it seems to be working! Big Smile [:D]Oh,and The Canary Fan,maybe I''m having a bad morning,but I still don''t get your point!Indifferent [:|]

I have the same problem, and can not quote people either, and I can''t post polls. I use Safari, can this outdated board not deal with that?